Greetings from James at Vivid Racing! | FerrariChat

Greetings from James at Vivid Racing!

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by VividRacing, Feb 19, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Local Ferrarichat'ers!

I'd like to formally introduce myself. My name is James McKibben, and I will be our representative here on Ferrarichat moving forward. I've been with the Vivid Racing family for roughly a year and a half now. My wife and I relocated from the Seattle, WA area in July 2013. Up to this point, I have been our representative on GTRlife, a forum dedicated to the R35 GTR platform. I have developed an excellent reputation on there for my level of customer service, distribution of quality products, and competitive pricing. I look forward to bringing these same attributes to Ferrarichat members. I've likely bumped into and walked past many of you at Scottsdale Cars and Coffee or on some of the various exotic themed drives in the area. My personal vehicle is a 2011 M3 in Lemans Blue. If I can be of any assistance on any items, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

-James
    480.966.3040 ext 249
    [email protected]

2. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Hey James, good to have you on board, give Dan and Rob my regards.

-Ashwin

3. MOConnor11

MOConnor11 Karting

Apr 3, 2008
    Arizona
    James, it was great meeting you at my Supercars Run the other weekend, and your car sure kept up with the front of the pack with us! Glad you're here with us! We wish you the best! I'm looking forward to speaking with you more!

Matt

4. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Thank you. Will do!

I had a blast on that run Matt. I certainly look forward to the next one!

-James

5. Tony Baunach

Tony Baunach Karting
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2007
    All around the world
    James you should receive an email to put your details. I have an US based account but it doesn’t allow for the routing number you gave me. Maybe you put it yourself or forward it to the accountants :) thanks and let me know if all is good!
    And when the part can be delivered approx...
    Regards