The British Columbia Thread! | Page 450 | FerrariChat

The British Columbia Thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by steve2814, Nov 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    Possibly, yeah. Not many red ones floating around here

2. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    My guess is it is either going to the kid with the P1 (among many other exotics), or a guy I know who owns one of the Veyrons in town. Can't really think of anyone else who might be able to acquire this

3. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    spotted the red 430 spider again today on 208th street.

4. furious_ferrari

furious_ferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 25, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Agento Nurburgring Ferrari California parked near 16th and Oak.

5. MN.

MN. Rookie

Aug 24, 2011
    spotted member's LP640 @ LoV today. Pretty sure it was the same one I saw on Granville @ 41st a day or two ago.

6. F142George

F142George Karting

Jun 26, 2014
    UK
    Full Name:
    George
    There are 2 laferraris possibly coming to Vancouver. One is to an unknown collector while the other is going to Brian Ross. The owner of FMOV. No eta on when they will come in however.

7. furious_ferrari

furious_ferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 25, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Phil
    LIKE!

8. rayman167

rayman167 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    A Chinese Citizen (PR of Canada) who lives in Vancouver couple weeks a year, owns a Lamborghini Reventon (in Vancouver now), Bugatti Veyron, XJ220 (in Vancouver now), Pagani Zonda R, Pagani Cinque, Pagani Zonda F x 2, Koenigsegg One:1, Koenigsegg Argera R, MC12, Enzo, F50, F40, Aston Martin One-77. He also has a close ties to SR Auto in Vancouver.

9. mik458spider

mik458spider Formula 3

Jan 13, 2013

Well, at least he doesn't own a 458. LOL
    IMO, just mention a guy in Vancouver, is good. There is no need to mention about Chinese citizen. It's getting very sensitive these days. Just my opinion though.

10. rayman167

rayman167 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    #11235 rayman167, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2015

Well, his name is not even a secret to the Asian and European Car World. He makes himself famous. If you can read Chinese, go follow his Weibo account. He has more news to disclose than the English media.

- It was his idea to create Koenigsegg One:1 for his Chinese friends;

- 1 year ago, he disclosed to his followers that Koenigsegg plans to make the Regera;

The guy's instagram is : FUSONGYANG. You can see part of his car collection. But the majority of his collection stores in a Beijing Underground Parking.

He also runs the FFF Racing Team in England now.

11. --cresko--

--cresko-- Karting

Jan 3, 2008
    Canada
    Couldn't agree with you more, I moved to Vancouver this past November. I love the city but there is quite a strong divide backed up with detest, jealousy and discrimination. I am one to look at the glass half-full and I think foreign-money and inflation can actually bring forth pretty substantial opportunity. Unfortunately THAT opinion is rarely shared in common.

12. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Now that is a car I'd love to see! Hopefully at the All British Field Meet at Van Dusen (?).

13. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    Titanium 430 spider in Walnut Grove this afternoon

14. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    I saw it today!

I was out in my 308 GT4 and coming back through Fort Langley, heading east on Rawlison Crescent, was a red Lambo Aventador Roadster. I don't think he even bothered to recognise my 308! :)

15. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Waiting at the light at the corner of Glover Road and the #10 Bypass in Langley was a silver (or could have been a very light metallic blue) 430 Spider today. I was heading along the Bypass in my GT4...

Tons of classic cars driving around in the Langley area this afternoon (more than likely they had just left the annual D.W. Poppy High School car show).

16. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    green Lambo Gallardo in Walnut Grove this afternoon

17. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    #11242 niklas, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Spent the weekend down in Shelton Washington for a car rally, spotted someone's red with grey stripe 430 scud at a track day there. Fess up! Who's was it?!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

18. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    #11243 niklas, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  19. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    bump.

Fly yellow Mclaren Mp4 spider in Walnut Grove yesterday. First one I've seen in the flesh. Gorgeous

20. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hello all, is there anyone that lives close to New Westminster BC that is able to go check a Lincoln Navigator for me at Key West Ford?

I will eventually fly out there to see if it is worth the trip, but there a few things I saw on the pictures that I would like inspected a little closer.

I will compensate for your time and fuel spent.

21. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I guess not, eh?

22. juneaubehr

juneaubehr Rookie

Nov 14, 2008
    Alberta
    I have a few days off this week and can make it to New West for you, if you still need something looked at or pics taken.

23. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    A little disappointed with the Father's Day show today in Lonsdale. Not as big of a turnout from the last time I was there. Still nice to see the cars up close and personal though

24. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Really? I thought it was an excellent turn-out. Certainly the French cars keep expanding every year - I had no idea there were that many Citroens and Renaults in town...

Keep in mind, with Ferrari prices increasing at an exponential rate, more and more guys are selling their cars. The long-time owner of the 365 GTC/4 just sold his recently (probably will leave the country) and a black 348 Spider was sold last week (left the country), plus many others. On the other hand, these losses of "classics" are being made up with modern machinery, so there were a couple of Aventadors on display, plus an F12. It'll balance out in the long run.

Other than the RHD fiberglass 308 GTB and my GT4, ours were the only '70s Ferraris on display. Only the 330 GTC represented the '60s (and very brave of him to do so as it's value is stratospheric) - all of the other '60s Ferraris have left town. Many years ago. It's just the way it is. Cash in while the money is great (who wouldn't?). Although there are one or two gems still out there ;)

Many thanks to Mr. C. for bring out his 1920's Bugatti. He always supports this show and is another gentleman for sharing a rare and valuable car like that.

25. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Thanks for the offer, I ended up buying one from Calgary.

The sales lady that I was dealing with (or should I say "trying" to deal with) was atrocious.

Terrible communication, I had to call her several times a day after broken promises from her that she'd call me back with answers that I had for her.