who is Reza Mokhtarian? | Page 17 | FerrariChat

who is Reza Mokhtarian?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by rob lay, Apr 29, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

should all mention of Reza/OceanSky/Capital Trust Markets be removed?

1. yes - good guy, remove all content

2. no - users have right to post at own liability

3. thank goodness for spring!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. WillyG

WillyG Rookie

Apr 30, 2015
    St. Louis, MO
    No need for the rudeness and questionable replies... All i am is a ambitious guy who happens to enjoy super cars, much like all of you. I dream of coming to a forum like this to discuss cars like the Ferrari. I stated before i didn't come here to bash this thread, just here to state my two cents on why i believe this thread should be closed. You guys are the professionals here, not me.

2. 3forty8

3forty8 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 25, 2006
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Eric
    This thread is great. It's as if a low IQ version of Grim Reaper has been reincarnated and has Gibby and his buddies as a legion of Instagram followers.

3. WillyG

WillyG Rookie

Apr 30, 2015
    St. Louis, MO
    Thank you Joker, that's all i was wondering. Crayzee1 on the other hand is really defensive when i was doing was stating my two cents.

4. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Asking that shows that you haven't been paying attention.

5. Crayzee1

Crayzee1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2013
    Fort Worth, TX
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    If that's the case, stick around and learn. This forum has many helpful guys and girls. You'll learn that threads are not normally closed until all issues are put to rest. It is fair to all parties to see things to the end. Many people on here will help out others in whatever areas a person my need help. Spend some time reviewing all the public threads you'll see most folks are down to earth and not full of catchy bumper sticker slogans in an effort to appear a certain way.

6. philibuster82

philibuster82 Rookie

Apr 7, 2015
    My particular post needs to be removed. It does not warrant being on this site. I have asked the mods to remove it and have not received a response yet. Reza has not scammed me or done anything malicious to me at this time. I am a client of the company and have been explained the procedure that is in place right now, which does not even involve Reza. I did not realize that. If it becomes an actual problem, then I will indicate that in the appropriate forums, but for now please remove my particular post and the ones replying to it. Thanks.

7. VIZSLA

Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    #407 VIZSLA, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. WillyG

WillyG Rookie

Apr 30, 2015
    St. Louis, MO
    Thank you i appreciate it, i will definitely stick around and do some research. I'm only a member on MBWorld. Looking forward to check out some threads around here.

9. VIZSLA

Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Perhaps you can explain where the confusion came from?

10. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

#410 dm_n_stuff, Apr 30, 2015
    Um, no. Betcha that doesn't happen.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

11. Crayzee1

Crayzee1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2013
    Fort Worth, TX
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    Did the company reach out to you after you posted?

12. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    Fascinating post. Hope it gets resolved. Very unfortunate.

13. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    sounds like they threatened to break his legs.

14. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    Or unleash TWO MILLION internet followers on him!!!!!!

Mark

15. VIZSLA

Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Or reminded him that if things went down the crapper too fast he'd get nothing back.

Reza, tell me that I'm wrong.

16. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I thought there was someone that actually done business with him, and was disappointed..???

Does he own any of those cars??
    Or, is it a rental??
    :D :D :D

17. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    ...and lastly, WTF ever happened to that Hockey cheerleader, that smacked her head on a boat and needed an air ambulnace home?

THAT issue, if he actually followed thru with it, would cut ice with me.

Post her picture, TODAY, and where she is in the world....:(

If not, file him behind Gentry....

18. Rugal

Rugal Rookie

Apr 30, 2015

Yeah. Someone else also posted about de-registration from FSP (New Zealand regulator) on FPA forum as well. So I believe that de-registration of company is now complete.

Reporting to Canadian authorities is complicated for someone like me who is not a citizen of Canada or New Zealand. Many of people who chose CTM as their broker were from countries where English is not their first or second language. There are plenty of people from Pakistan & rest of SouthEast Asia. Many smart people from Australia, USA & Canada bailed out earlier (based on FPA reviews). There was one guy name Tin Phan Huu from Vietnam (probably) who is mentioned in that Complaints Board - Consumer Complaints, Reviews, Information link above , who was even posting on CTM's facebook page asking for his money. I have read those posts but they are gone now.

Just to set the record straight, CTM's website is still up & running for now. The thing is that you cannot reach anyone, your account balance is zero, you are not getting your daily account statements anymore and your Trading software cannot connect to CTM's trading servers.

19. Crayzee1

Crayzee1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2013
    Fort Worth, TX
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    It's happened to me. I believed a friend of a friend to invest with his concert promotion company. Doubled the money, 60 days. blah, blah blah. He always had proof he did something, plus he had his own production company. Nice house, cars, etc. In hindsight, it was a lot of talk, very little proof. Claims ≠ proof.

Any way, when it was time to pay me back, it was national holiday in Zambia. Where the initial funds were setup blah,blah blah, However if I had X amount more money plus what I was owed there is another deal coming up. I could be way ahead. I was like just give me money. At this point it was overdue or anything. However I wanted my money, then I could give it back to him. They never like that idea. Needless to say 'problems and procedures' starting preventing him from sending my money back.

After a year of one banking problem after another, I finally posted on a ripoff site. He quickly got in touch with me within a day, begging me to remove the post because it made it hard for him to raise money to pay everyone back through profits off upcoming deals. He sent me $500. Swore more was coming. I retracted, never saw another dime. He ended up getting popped but he was able to pay his way out of jail time.

Every time I talked to him is was some long extravagant story and how much money is coming in just a week away. Totally believable. After awhile you know you are got scammed, so you just listen hoping you may get some money back.

20. 3rcr

3rcr Rookie

Apr 29, 2015
    Philibuster just stated it was a mistake on his behalf for not knowing the procedure and asked for it to be removed. So why is it still up.

21. RockinIt

RockinIt Karting

Sep 16, 2009
    Kinda sad you can't withdraw 150 bucks in a timely manner I've had brokage accounts for the past 15 years never a problem, sell shares, transfer money and then hookers & blow....um I mean..... Never mind hahaha

22. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    His IG account and the followers there are hilarious.

Makes me question my faith in humanity even further.

23. Rugal

Rugal Rookie

Apr 30, 2015

OMG, I didn't see it coming that fast ...............

24. VIZSLA

Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    This morning I thought the thread was dead but the hits just keep on coming.

25. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    #425 GuyIncognito, Apr 30, 2015