Relocating to Phoenix | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Relocating to Phoenix

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by scowman, Mar 4, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kyoso_Joey

Kyoso_Joey Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2010
    Scottsdale
    Full Name:
    Joey
    Hey scowmnan, as far as realtors go let me give you my realtors info, Im currently buying my 2nd home with her, my first transaction went smooth like butter and this current purchase seems to be going over good so far.

https://www.coldwellbanker.com/agents/Peggy-Campbell-85258

Welcome to the Phoenix area. I saw you started another thread to see if anyone wanted to meet you for drinks, I wish I had seen it earlier as I am always willing to grab a cocktail and shoot the ****. ( I dont own a Ferrari though but hope to in the not so distant future).

2. scowman

scowman Formula 3

Mar 25, 2014
    Scottsdale AZ
    Full Name:
    Stu Boogie
    Sold the Houston house, put the family on a plane, loaded the 308 on a trailer, put dog in the jeep and two days later we are in Scottsdale.

Ac froze up every hour so that was interesting but the rest was just save brush and oil wells.

Good to be here. Probably won't get out to any events until it cools down a bit.

3. Under PSI

Under PSI F1 Rookie

May 13, 2005
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Welcome!

4. AZ-Giallo

AZ-Giallo Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    David
    Well I just got back in town and was greeted by 112 heat. You got here at just the right time....NOT!

5. scowman

scowman Formula 3

Mar 25, 2014
    Scottsdale AZ
    Full Name:
    Stu Boogie
    Honestly it's better than the Houston hummidity.

6. stardoc

stardoc Formula Junior

May 5, 2005
    The big oven
    Full Name:
    K RA
    Nice, basically it only gets better from here for the next 9 months.

7. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    Humidity is the worst! We closed on our vacation house in Scottsdale at the end of June. It was 110+ and felt like a 95 degree day here in Nebraska, normal summer weather. I can't imagine the humidity in Houston. The thing I noticed about Scottsdale when it was 110+ the parking lots were like freaking frying pans, other than that, it was much more tolerable than the 90-95 degree days with 80% humidity.