Sport Classic & Competition new team member welcome. | FerrariChat

Sport Classic & Competition new team member welcome.

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by 308nut, Aug 6, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 308nut

308nut Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 22, 2002
    NOLA/Covington
    Full Name:
    Wade
    #1 308nut, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I would like to welcome our newest member to the Sport Classic & Competition team. We are proud to announce the addition of master mechanic David Castelhano. As many of you know David has a very extensive back ground as a Ferrari master technician, to his credit are several very significant cars including but not limited to several 250 GTO's,250 SWB's the Ferrari Breadvan, GT40's, Bugattis, Aston Martins, many F40's and countless other Ferraris over his 30+ years in this business. He has years of experience in track car prep and support, as well as total restoration of many cars to concours levels. David is a true artisan in his field and is a welcome member to our team. Come by and say hi and check out some of the cars we are working on.

Wade
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Welcome David. I look forward to meeting you on Friday.

3. ttn27

ttn27 Formula 3

Sep 30, 2010
    TX
    Full Name:
    TN
    Wade, though you are a little far away, would love to come by and take a look at your shop as well as meeting you and David.

4. 308nut

308nut Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 22, 2002
    NOLA/Covington
    Full Name:
    Wade
    We draw customers from all over, we currently have a service job in from Memphis. You are welcome anytime

Wade

5. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

congrats to all! wade has built a formidable shop!!

6. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

by the way my old friends, coco, jean Louis and franco (RIP) ALWAYS spoke well of david. he is one of the good and pedigreed guys from a little spot in CT:)

7. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    This is great news. Congratulations to you and the Sport Classic & Competition team. You are very lucky to have David on your team. I have know David for almost 20 years and not only consider him as a Master Ferrari technician but also a great friend. Over the years he has taken care of my 3 Ferrari's. I wish you all well. Best Regards.

8. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    Congratulations Wade and David. I need to make a visit as well.

9. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    To this site