Ferrari's in Thailand??? | Page 49 | FerrariChat

Ferrari's in Thailand???

Discussion in 'Asia' started by alx355gt, Mar 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sykdevil

sykdevil Rookie

Apr 17, 2004
    What happen to the ferrari chat thailand website? it seems to be down for a long time. I remember back a couple of years ago, you use to see nice pictures of their sunday morning drive and big meet ups.

I hope the regulars can continue posting pictures to share. I wonder if the economic downturn has effected these folks? I see more used ferrari cars on sale on the thai used car forums, mostly 360 and 430 models.

2. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Who's the guy who owns the black 355 challenge? Red calipers, carbon doorpanels etc???

3. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
  4. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
  5. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Anyone knows where is a good place to source for Porsche Parts in Bangkok ?

6. abstamaria

abstamaria F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2006
    Full Name:
    Andres
    I live in Manila, Philippines, and am helping with the organisation of the local Ferrari Owners Club, which has just been recognised by Maranello. I know the Ferrari club in Thailand is an old one, with a good history. To help us point our club in the right direction, could I ask a few questions?

1. We plan monthly breakfast meetings, coupled with a run every other month,and also track days and an annual formal dinner. Is this similar to your events? Could you suggest other events or activities?

2. Are the events in your club generally planned and implemented by the dealer? That seems true of some one-make clubs here and elsewhere in Asia.

3. What kind of support does the dealer provide? For instance, food and drink are complementary at the Lamborghini and Porsche clubs here, paid for by the dealer. I believe that is true of the Ferrari club in Hong Kong.

I apologize for all the questions, but need to set the direction straight while the club is new. It would be good, by the way, to establish a relationship. We are not too far from each other.

Best regards from Manila,

Andy

7. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    I am in Bangkok and there was a Blast. I was in the vicinity but didn't see anything but found out when I was back in the hotel.

RIP to the deceased and I hope this terrorist get their Karma.

Anyone that desecrate a religious place and kills innocents has no reason to live.

God Bless Thailand ��

8. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    Yes, absolutely tragic.

Which hotel was the blast by? The report I read said it was near shopping malls so I am thinking Siam Paragon and Central World.

Jeff

9. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
  10. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Jeff ,
    It's really sad and it's Hyatt hotel

11. patpong

patpong Formula 3

Jul 6, 2004
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Full Name:
    Patpong Thanavisuth
    Hello Bangkok Ferrari guys...

12. ferrariKP

ferrariKP F1 Rookie

Jul 29, 2004
    BKK/ LOS
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Hi there! We, Thai Ferraristis still alive and cruise our ponies as usual. Long time no see you guys Fchatters. The main reason is now we have so many social media channels to connect to others; Facebook, Line, WhatsApp,..., etc. where we can chat and post as many pictures we want with no charge.

I, myself, has tailored my own stable a bit. From owning red 360CS, I moved up to 430Scud for a year. Then I had decided to reacquire another 360CS in black (See how much I enjoy its intoxicating sound). Also I added up a red 550 Maranello into collection, because I still miss 6speed gear shift gate. Wanna show the pics but sadly running out of quota here ��

13. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Rip to the King Of Thailand.
    God Bless .

14. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    Yes, RIP for the King. He has seen the country through many troubled times.

I shall remain respectful of him and not talk of the son.

Jeff

15. ferrariKP

ferrariKP F1 Rookie

Jul 29, 2004
    BKK/ LOS
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Thx guys! This terrible thing happened at last. It just likes a nightmare for all Thais. At this very moment, millions of people are gathering at the hospital before sending off our late King to the royal funeral ceremony. We have been mourning with grief. However, he shall remain in our hearts forevermore and we will pass the story of the Greatest King onto the next generations ������������������

Remembering Thailand's beloved King Bhumibol - News from Al Jazeera

16. patpong

patpong Formula 3

Jul 6, 2004
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Full Name:
    Patpong Thanavisuth
    Thailand is in mourn...Today Thailand is flooding with tear of Thai people...

17. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    I remember being at my hotel in Bangkok and talking with another guest. We talked about how in Thailand everyone had a picture of the King. He said how the reason was so different when he would be in North Korea; there everyone had a picture in total fear. In Thailand it was completely by choice and as a show of reverence such a great person.

In all my stays in Bangkok and Utapoa the feeling of the Thai people and the farang, that noticed, the King was worthy of such devotion.

I was in Bangkok during the celebration and still have a I Love the King polo shirt. A very special time to have been there.

Sometime in the future we shall need to have a discussion of the aftermath.

Jeff

18. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    Sincere condolences to all Thai people on the loss of your beloved King.

19. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Anyone knows the owner , I need a donour engine and gearbox.

Thanks

20. norcal2

norcal2 F1 Veteran

Looks like there are some impounded ones...
    'Intelligence Division on July 5 arrested Alexander Cazes at house No. 514 Private House Phutthamonthon 3 Road, Thawi Watthana, Bangkok, under the warrant of Criminal Court No. 502/2560.

A source said police who arrested Cazes had impounded four Lamborghini cars and three houses worth about 400 million baht in total.

Read more: Canadian man wanted for drugs trafficking is found hanged | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

21. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D

He was probably killed to keep his secrets .