Another Tire Post? Yes, but specific to Pirelli Cinturato | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Another Tire Post? Yes, but specific to Pirelli Cinturato

Discussion in '308/328' started by frankEdee, Aug 9, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. blainewest

blainewest Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2005
    Kelowna, BC
    Full Name:
    Blaine W
    #26 blainewest, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
    I just replaced my 14" Sumitomo 225/60/14 on factory wheels on my 308gt4 with the 760s mounted on 16" superformance wheels. Though personally untested the 760s have a reputation for glue like grip. The tread pattern I find aggressive and I have not noticed any excessive noise, but in reality would any of us? These are noisy mid engined cars. If you are hearing tire noise over the mechanical/exhaust symphony coming from the rear, you are not getting the complete ferrari experience. What surprised me about these tires was that the ride harshness improved considerably, but the steering and overall feel of the car is less precise, or go cart like. Trade off I guess. I can't comment on the p7s from personal experience but decided against them based reviews on fchat. Good luck and if you go with the p7s, please let us know your impressions.