Shall I go for 2nd F or try the 650s ? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Shall I go for 2nd F or try the 650s ?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Jordan68, Aug 27, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mbn

Mbn Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2004
    I skied the S lol sorry.

2. Jordan68

Jordan68 Formula Junior

May 12, 2015
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Jordan W
    Many thanks appreciated

3. Mbn

Mbn Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2004
    You Welcome anytime.

I wished I knew more people at Ferrari that close to me but I don't, or i would do my best at Ferrari too.

I enjoy people happens really.

Good luck.

Mbn

4. Andrew 912

Andrew 912 Karting

Dec 18, 2010
    USA
    Full Name:
    AES
    Jordan, If you have lower back pain problem I think you wanna consider In/out of the car, 650S has an disadvantage of entering and getting out the car due to the TUB design. I have the same problem with you and I have to struggle to entering and getting out from 650S, you have to watch for this.... Just my suggestion.

5. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    It could be that is a part of it but in general, across several generations, I have noticed the V12 models are more suited to highway driving and the mid mounted V8 are more suited to twisty back roads etc.

I love driving both on the track! :)

6. Jordan68

Jordan68 Formula Junior

May 12, 2015
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Jordan W
    You are 100% right

7. sting168

sting168 Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2007
    For lower back issue you'd appreciate standard seats with multi electrical controls, including lumbar support. F12 has an NA engine with extremely smooth power delivery, the exhaust note is much better than the 488's to my ears, the extra weight is probably more suitable for the type of driving you had described, the ride quality is superb, plus the trunk space is larger than the 488's. F12 is the ultimate two-seat GT.

8. Brian L

Brian L Formula 3

Jun 17, 2015
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I have scoliosis pretty bad, these cars are terrible to get in and out of.

458 Spider is the best compliment in my humble opinion. Or 488 seems to be a compliant ride, from what I'm reading. F12 never a bad idea but close to the FF, especially with a chip and exhaust in your FF.

9. Jordan68

Jordan68 Formula Junior

May 12, 2015
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Jordan W
    Same here my friend I hv very bad scoliosis too god be with us

10. JonMc

JonMc Rookie

Aug 28, 2015
    CA
    I constantly have lower back pain but in the Speciale seats it completely goes away. Not sure if it's because of how supportive the seats are or the thrill of the driving experience that takes it away. Very comfortable and easy to get in and out of.

11. Jordan68

Jordan68 Formula Junior

May 12, 2015
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Jordan W
    I think its the thrill my friend :)