options on a 512tr european delivery | FerrariChat

options on a 512tr european delivery

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by ross, Mar 14, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    does anybody have the options list for a european delivery 512tr ?

just curious to see what was available and what was standard

2. evandaalen

evandaalen Formula 3
    Consultant

Feb 7, 2004
    Deventer, NL
    Full Name:
    Edvar van Daalen
    This is what I've written on my own website:

"When ordering a new 512 TR, the list of "options" was quite limited. Besides a choice for the colour for the exterior, the leather interior, the dash and the carpets (see below for available colours), there were just three other options: a Schedoni leather luggage set (specially made for the 512 TR), other 3-piece wheels (as shown above) and a spare wheel (as an addition to the inflation bottle which was part of the tool kit)."

See: Red Headed - 512 TR

Please also note that there were some changes made during the production (like the introduction of ABS) and that there were minor differences related to the market where the car was sold new.

3. davidedegiorgi

Jun 27, 2012
    London
    Full Name:
    Davide De Giorgi
    Hi guys,
    old thread but I thought I'd post anyway.

I just saw a beautiful silver 512 TR with a couple of strange bits and I was trying to find out if they could have been from factory.

The steering wheel leather is matching the red leather of the interior. The gearknob and the front spoiler lip seem to be in carbonfiber. Are they positively aftermarket? The steering wheel leather definitely matches the rest of the interior, which is definitely from factory.

Thanks for your help.

4. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    could be original, have seen several other TR with the same
    yes, aftermarket