LFSC Concours D'Elegance Oct. 4th | Page 2 | FerrariChat

LFSC Concours D'Elegance Oct. 4th

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FiveLiterEater96, Sep 14, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicagoland USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    When the car came into the country the DOT work was done by a company that painted the bumpers red as the 288 was not street legal in the USA at the time. All the 288's done by that company have red bumpers.
    This car was sold new by LFSC.

2. GarechtExotics

GarechtExotics Karting

Mar 5, 2011
    Decatur
    Full Name:
    Jacob Garecht
  3. FiveLiterEater96

FiveLiterEater96 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2005
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Thanks for sharing!

4. HAWolf33

HAWolf33 Karting

Sep 7, 2015
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Henry W.
  5. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    According to all the pictures I've seen on Fchat, Facebook, and Instagram, there were the 6 super Ferraris, McLaren P1, Porsche 918, Pagani Huayra, McLaren SLR, and nothing else

Kind of sick of all these "hypercars", I wish people would post the other cars more -_-

** excluding absent

6. HAWolf33

HAWolf33 Karting

Sep 7, 2015
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Henry W.
    What do you want to see? I'll upload it if I've got any shots!

7. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Anything vintage!

8. Jeff328

Jeff328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2006
    WI
    Ya know, I kind of agree with you. It's almost to the point where I feel like it's a waste of time to drive my lowly 328 to the show. To me, after you've seen any of these hypercars once, you've seen them a million times. And ad nauseum in all the car magazines...

The cars regular guys drive (well, as much as that can apply to a Ferrari owner) and vintage cars are much more interesting to look at in my opinion.

9. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicagoland USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    To be fair, those supercars are a draw to the show. A row of 308's and 328's would not be as good a draw other than for the owners as they are nice but more common. They did have a nice selection of vintage pre 1975 cars, but not all Ferrari's. The Miura SV, Ghibli Spyder, Scag body Corvette, flares and chairs 246 were nice along with a 275 2 cam in the row. This dealer is expected to start brokering more vintage automobiles soon. That should make this show even more interesting in the coming years.