Ferrari Event in Chattanooga Tennessee | FerrariChat

Ferrari Event in Chattanooga Tennessee

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Rbtrader, Sep 11, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    #1 Rbtrader, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Tennessee Chapter Ferrari Club of America is hosting the First Annual Citta’ Scenico Event in Chattanooga, Tennessee October 23rd—October 25th 2015! Come join us for a weekend of fun and Ferrari’s. The weekend events includes scenic drive and lunch, cocktail reception and dinner, light concours and brunch.

For more information on the schedule of events, and registration please see the following attachments.

For additional questions, contact the Tennessee Chapter’s Vice President Rich Becherer at [email protected]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I just wish it hadn't been scheduled the same weekend as the U.S. GP in Austin. I would have done this event if not for that.:(

3. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    I agree that the US F1 date is not the best. When planning these events, hotel availabliity, other downtown events that are scheduled, and a variety of other factors limit when the event can happen. Hopefully we can avoid the conflict next year.

The drive will be beautiful, however, and we should be able to get most people in the region home to see the race on TV. Please contact me with any questions.

Rich

4. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    You going to the race?

5. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Yes, I figured it was time I went to a United States GP. The last GP I attended was Canada 2010; the last U.S. GP I attended was Detroit 1988; the last U.S. GP I attended on a purpose-built racetrack was Watkins Glen 1980! So it was about time.

6. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    If you haven't bought tickets, save a bit and buy Gen Admission. I did that and had a great view sitting on grass. Not sure I would ever buy seats for that place.

7. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Sounds fun!!

8. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    if you do the general admission and do the grass by the stage.. you got to get there WAY early...

9. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    I have heard that some people have had problems with hotel booking via the telephone. I am in the process of getting that straightened out now. The online booking using the link on the flyer above is definitely working. We still have plenty of rooms in the Ferrari block, but the reduced rate ends on Sepember 26. I did the drive last weekend, and it was pretty cool. Three mountains and plenty of scenic roads. It should be fun!
    Please contact me if there are any other booking problems.
    Rich
    Rich.becherer at yahoo.com

10. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    Be sure to use the group code SFC when booking via telephone. Plenty of rooms available until 9/26!

11. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    September 26 is the last day the Hampton Inn will hold our hotel black at the reduced rate for Citta` Scenico in Chattanooga. The Fall color should be great with an average of 70 degree daytime temperatures!
    Registrations are still welcome after Septemeber 26, but we cannot guarantee a room at a reduced rate. Please let me know if your registration is on the way, [email protected]

12. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    Still some rooms left, we close registration and order the shirts on Thursday. Please email me if you have a registration form in the mail. It looks like a good turnout and a great time.
    Rich
    Rich dot Becherer at yahoo dot com

13. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    I'll be at the Chattanooga event this weekend -- looking forward to it!

14. TALON30

TALON30 Karting

Jan 8, 2010
    Had a great time. Can't wait until the next one.....

15. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    #15 Gatorrari, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  16. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    Richard planned a wonderful weekend with a great turnout and a challenging rally. Thanks Richard for all your effort! Looking forward to next year already.

17. montegoblue

montegoblue Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    East TN
    Hated to have missed this event ; no doubt that Richard put on a great event! Plan is to keep this a yearly event in our Scenic City. Please post pics for us that weren't able to attend :)