who is Reza Mokhtarian? | Page 82 | FerrariChat

who is Reza Mokhtarian?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by rob lay, Apr 29, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

should all mention of Reza/OceanSky/Capital Trust Markets be removed?

1. yes - good guy, remove all content

2. no - users have right to post at own liability

3. thank goodness for spring!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. red3555gtb

red3555gtb Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 15, 2006
    Woodbridge/Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rocco
    My New Years resolution is to stop viewing this crappy thread......enough now!!!

2. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Great read. This is why I love this site. Very interesting.

3. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    A company listed on the NYSE is not entirely safe of a risk-free bet either.

I remember the Clinton Administration days when publicly-traded NYSE and NASDQ firms folded, like Enron.

In fact, I worked for a $4B market cap firm and lost about $350,000 in stock when the company filed for bankruptcy, and another $100,000 when another NASDQ company I worked for folded. Unscrupulous CEOs/CFOs cooking the books. How many times have you seen an SEC filing where the company is "restating earnings?"

Bottom line: there is risk when investing even in seemingly legit businesses. It doesn't matter if they're publicly traded or privately held.

Sent by incredibly fast electrons

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I don't think you get it, read the PSA. This isn't just a risk vs. reward proposition. All client trades on paper, no underlying asset. Unable to get the money back out. It is actually brilliant! Be an exchange for extremely volatile securities, obtain amateur clients likely to lose, keep all their trades on paper without them knowing, and when they lose you keep everything. If they do make good trades (not likely over long haul) or want to withdraw the stall them or accuse them of wrongdoing which allows you to keep all the money anyway. Funny that as an exchange you don't tell them their trades are wrong until they make money and request withdrawal.

5. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Full Name:
    Al
    Rob, you really need to do a better job screening your members. Sometimes, the extra $15 isn't worth it (except to increase popcorn sales, I suppose).

What happened to the OP trader?

Happy New Year!

6. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    what the **** are you talking about? do a better job screening members? we outed him almost immediately back in 2012 and no members were taken by him. everyone posting that lost money came here this year from elsewhere when we were first website to allow open discussion about him. you are a member, so I guess you speak some truth. :D

7. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    Allowing thieves and other assorted scum/villainy such as Reza to post here before they go to prison is fantastic. It provides for them a conduit to show their true colors for all to see. Reza/his buddies/minions are powerless to shut up since this forum allows for them to talk about their favorite subject.

Themselves. Or, himself. He is better. He has more. He must be innocent otherwise he would be incarcerated. Prove I owe you money and I will pay you. I used to make pizza look at me now. Call my lawyer. Look at my Instagram. I'm saying goodbye. Now I'm back. Thats all I have to say. Until I say more. Etc.

The fatal flaw for a pos such as Reza is his grossly inflated and unmerited sense of self. By all accounts/appearances he is a slick conman, swindler, crook, etc. Were he able to control his narcissism he'd have a much longer and more successful criminal career.

The best bad guys are the ones we never hear about. Reza makes it easy for us. Where else can you you get this sort of reality entertainment?

8. URAS

URAS Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2014
    Canada
    Full Name:
    vince
    Your comments are equal to your subscription rate, though I give you credit for exchange rate.

9. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

and because I felt the definition it self might cause confusion...

you're welcome :D

D

10. rnelson

rnelson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 3, 2005
    LOL.

Bro. You're on a forum that is primarily made up of people with a legitimate 7, 8 and even 9 figure net worth. In a nutshell, nobody here is fooled by pizza boy con artists because those types typically prey on the bottom 25%, not the top 1%.

Once again this week, it took only minutes for a non-minion member to point out that the mentortips site making "millions" is a total farce based on their non-existent web traffic. See post #1989. But don't worry, I'm sure he'll start to pay for traffic to help counter that claim.

Here is an honest question to ask yourself. Are you rich and successful? No need to answer in this thread, it's just for your own self improvement. Yes or no? Not many people are "on the fence" about whether they are rich and successful or not.

If not, consider what the 1%ers on this board are saying about this clown. If you're not sure which members are the 1%ers, just look for the post counts over 1000.

Virtually every one of the near 200,000 members on this site are more successful than Reza will ever be.

If you were really looking for advice on becoming wealthy, you're in the right spot but barking up the wrong tree.

11. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Ah ah ah :D :D :D priceless!

12. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry

Being outed as the fraud you are must really eat at you to keep you coming back here for more pwnage.

However we are glad because you are a constant source of amusement

how does it feel to have dozens of very successful people laugh at you ?.

13. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    #2038 Igor Ound, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
    If there were still any doubts about Reza's honesty this guy cleared them. God job! :D

This thread should be renamed "the Streisand effect"

14. 488Spider

488Spider Rookie

Jan 1, 2016
    Friend of mine called me not long ago crying.. Reza took him for 600k. Reza is now threatening him & his wife. Luckily he has been in contact w/ the mounties and OSC. Reza will go down... I cant wait till the day I read it in the paper. Ticking time bomb

15. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    saw your other post, 1st posts have to be manually approved to control spam. you also can't PM until having at least 1 post approved.

16. Skyler

Skyler Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Skyler
    600K? While I feel bad for your friend it boggles my mind how anyone can fork over 600K without simply typing the person's name into google. The scam warnings are ALL OVER the first page.

17. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    yes, sounds a little suspect.

18. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Agree. The people being taken in by this type of scam are generally younger, unsophisticated people chasing a get-rich-quick scheme. A person with $600k in discretionary funds hardly fits the profile.

19. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Full Name:
    Al

Thanks

What I meant to say was taking $15 from someone looking to do business with the 1% (legitimate or not) isn't worth the extra member. The "better screening" comment was flippant, and I apologize. My sense of humor failed to strike the appropriate chord.

20. URAS

URAS Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2014
    Canada
    Full Name:
    vince
    Same here Al. I should have put on the happy face icon. I was just pulling your 'legitimate' leg. Cheers and best wishes for the new year.

21. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    Is there a singular legit broker, trader, financial adviser, banker, etc., in the Greater Toronto Area that would provide a positive reference for Reza Mokhtarian?

22. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    I'll make you a side bet that Reza does not go down. As much as he should.

That so-called time bomb timer will last so much longer than we would like.

Matt

23. End of the roll

Jul 20, 2015
    #2048 End of the roll, Jan 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    This is freaking harlious https://www.periscope.tv/w/aViJvjQ2NTk4OTZ8MWdxeHZ3T05iTm5LQnCWCG6p901PC3yrVwPMQHn4sev9hvTqKsSzZZ7DYimT

I'm still waiting for his mother to come into the room and smack Reza over the head with a broom and yell at him to get a job. Instead of he is scamming the nice people on the Internet.

At roughly the 30 min mark he explains the whole ctm thing. (In his way over dramatic words)

The link will be down shortly but if you need a Sunday laugh then that's the place to get it..

Reza goes on serveral tangents about a wide variety of subjects. The best is he goes from how he so loved to how he has so many people hating on him... How he is going to become the worlds riches man in the world. And so on

24. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Loved it! Great entertainment. The manifesto of a con artist..

25. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F