2008 FERRARI SCUDERIA (gemotorcars) 58K MILES | FerrariChat

2008 FERRARI SCUDERIA (gemotorcars) 58K MILES

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by gemotorcars, Dec 31, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gemotorcars

gemotorcars Karting

Jan 2, 2014
    CORONA CA.
    Full Name:
    Michael Morales
    #1 gemotorcars, Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    2008 FERRARI SCUDERIA..... 58K ORIGINAL MILES. GREAT LOOKING MODENA YELLOW CAR. ITALIAN STRIPES ARE VYNAL STICKER NOT PAINT, HAS A FACTORY RADIO PKG, 2 KEYS, ALL BOOKS, BATTERY TENDER, TOOL KIT, ORIGINAL CAR COVER, VIP BOOK, CARBON FIBER DIFFUSER. CERAMIC BRAKES WITH YELLOW CALIPERS, 3 M WRAP ON FRONT CLIP OF CAR, HAS SOME MILES ON IT BUT WAS WELL KEPT UP AND GARAGED KEPT.... I THINK ITS THE CHEAPEST SCUDERIA ON THE NET RIGHT NOW. OPEN TO TRADES... PM OR CALL MIKE ANYTIME AT 951.403.4240 OR FEEL FREE TO TEXT AS WELL... VISIT US AT Global European Motorcars LLC | Pre-owned Dealer | Corona, California

THANKS
    MIKE
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

chris0315 likes this.
  2. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Absolutely Gorgeous.
    GLWS. I'm drooling here.

3. BladeMD

BladeMD Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 20, 2015
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Hannibal
    +1
    Want! GLWS!

4. FiveLiterEater96

FiveLiterEater96 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2005
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I love it when they've been driven. GLWS!

5. cf355

cf355 F1 Rookie

Feb 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    chris
    nice

6. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    ~10,000 miles per year...every year! Wow. The average is likely under 2000 per year on these cars. Actually, its well less than that from what we have seen (seems most still have under 10,000 miles total).

10,000 miles per year is a lot of miles in a scud (which is usually a second or third or XXth car). OP - what can you tell us about the ownership history and usage and service history (documented?) of this car?

7. gemotorcars

gemotorcars Karting

Jan 2, 2014
    CORONA CA.
    Full Name:
    Michael Morales
    the carfax is posted right on website but ill post the link to it for all to see....

also miles are 56623 so i was OFF on my miles i posted. thanks

http://www.carfaxonline.com/cfm/Display_Dealer_Report.cfm?partner=ECR_0&UID=C521131&vin=ZFFKW64A180159491

gonna have carfax update the miles they allready put up showing wrong miles. not that 1500 ish miles makes a difference but to some it may mean a couple bucks... lol

heres a link to the more car pics as well.. http://www.gemotorcars.com/web/used/Ferrari-430-2008-Corona-California/27288255/

thanks,
    Mike

8. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Thanks for the car fax. Do you have any additional knowledge of the car's ownership or usage beyond what's on there? Since since this is a community, we would appreciate any additional information since you are marketing to us. Thanks in advance.

9. gemotorcars

gemotorcars Karting

Jan 2, 2014
    CORONA CA.
    Full Name:
    Michael Morales
    Sure i dont mind sharing what i got. as being a dealer like myself sometimes if we dont meet the previous owners its hard to get so much stuff requested. oviously its changed hands a few times i was very happy to get the books, and all other original items of course witch shows to me that the car was also looked after. Most scuds we get in we can never even find the vip booklet. We actually have that for this car as well as all other original stuff. However the books we have show some records in there, also car looks to be well maintained just by our techs going through it so far, we know the car was serviced prior by an independent shop for last few years or so and about 20k miles and im trying to get them to release info to us. But do to privacy laws and the fact i didnt pay for them im begging them to give to me so we will see, also i am taking it monday to Randy at RMT motorsports to have him do a 3rd party inspection that i can share with you guys as well free of charge as im paying him to do it so we dont have to move it around later to get it done for a prospective buyer. Clutch snap read out and all other info is to follow of course. And of course any buyers can get another 3rd party inspection done at there place of choice anytime as well.

Thanks

10. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Amazing car and value esp for someone like me who would want to track it and not garage queen it

Obviously, main fear with miles is if car was in a rental fleet. Is there any way to find out about that?

11. FiveLiterEater96

FiveLiterEater96 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2005
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    That was my first thought when I noticed the huge mileage gap and Vegas on the CarFax.

Nonetheless, its great to see one thats been enjoyed, perhaps by many!

12. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    With vegas on carfax, you know it was a rental. Might not be so bad though. They warm cars up to temp prior to drive and do proper services. If ppi is good and price is right, why not?

13. mashoutposse

mashoutposse Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2005
    #13 mashoutposse, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  14. mashoutposse

mashoutposse Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2005
  15. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    how much are those? $30k a pop? maybe 3rd times the charm

16. 430b

430b Karting

Sep 12, 2015
    There's one for ~$15k with extras in the classifieds. I'd buy that if you also bought this car.

17. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    But at that point you're at just about the same price for a pristine Scud with 20k miles and no stories.

18. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Exactly.

19. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Thought typical scuds were at $200k now

20. scudF1

scudF1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Billy
    Great car. GLWS!

21. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    #21 sherpa23, Jan 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    Typical asking prices, you mean. I was offered a red 8k mile car for less than $190k two weeks ago. You can get 20k cars in the 175 range if you know what you're doing.

This car is closer to typical price at which they actually trade hands; it's just that the miles and wear are atypical for the price. There's nothing wrong with having a high mileage Scud. Someone just has to do their homework and take all things into consideration.

22. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Where's the badge? This could be a nice flyin destination.

23. gemotorcars

gemotorcars Karting

Jan 2, 2014
    CORONA CA.
    Full Name:
    Michael Morales
    both scuds we had at an event 2 weeks ago and someone decided to steal both as the engine hatches were open those days. so with that said we ordered two new ones. 500 dollar badges believe it or not... lol

24. gemotorcars

gemotorcars Karting

Jan 2, 2014
    CORONA CA.
    Full Name:
    Michael Morales
    #24 gemotorcars, Jan 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    fellas,

Im an easy going guy ... just call me and lets talk numbers and prices. who knows what ill really get for it. i priced it accordingly i thought but a car is only worth what everyone is willing to pay for it. also maybe wait for the inspections and such before all the bad talk on such a car. just thought i would throw it here to all you scud lovers that wanted a 25 to 30k cheaper scud then the cheapest one i see out there. and yes its 25 to 30k miles more than the other one i saw. but thats why 25 to 30k less on price. and 149K is just a starting price guys.... :) i take trades and i finance, and i work great deals for F CHAT MEMBERS. CALL ME DONT BE SHY... 951.403.4240

25. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    I don't think theres any beating up going on. we all like the car. and there is a perfect one for sale here in an off color that's asking $235k so yours is appropriately priced. glws