Just got my last Christmas present delivered | FerrariChat

Just got my last Christmas present delivered

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by GTS Bruce, Jan 16, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GTS Bruce

GTS Bruce Pisses in your Cheerios

Oct 10, 2012
    Orchard Park NY
    Full Name:
    Bruce Roche
    Ferrari All the cars 1947 to the present including 488. Written by Leonardo Acerbi. A worthwhile buy. Got it through Barnes and Noble for $20.

2. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Just ordered my copy, thanks.

Is your copy the updated version (I assume it is)? The sales rep at the B&N across the street mentioned that info, not that it matters, just thought I would ask.

3. The Speedfighter

The Speedfighter Formula 3

Dec 13, 2006
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Lex
    Looks like there's multiple books like that.

Which Ferrari is printed on the front?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

4. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
  5. GTS Bruce

GTS Bruce Pisses in your Cheerios

Oct 10, 2012
    Orchard Park NY
    Full Name:
    Bruce Roche
    Yes got the latest updated version. Fourth version. Updated 2013-2015.
    GTS Bruce

6. cf355

cf355 F1 Rookie

Feb 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    chris
    cool reading :)

"A new edition with updates to spring 2015, FERRARI ALL THE CARS A COMPLETE GUIDE: FROM 1947 TO THE PRESENT includes over 200 designs by illustrator Giorgio Alisi, and covers the history of the Prancing Horse model-by-model, from its origins to the present day, with current production cars.

In this 'virtual gallery' the entire production of Ferrari appears in chronological order, sub-divided into grand tourers, sports racers and Formula 1 single-seaters. Each design is supported by a technical specification and text that illustrates the main technical and sporting characteristics. This new, updated edition includes a list of Maranello's cars, enriched by the 458 Italia Speciale and LaFerrari - cars that made their debut in 2013 to be joined by the California T (2014), the car that brought back the turbocharger, just like the F14 T with which Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen are competing for the Formula 1 World Championship."

7. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Good to know we are speaking of the same updated edition although the others would be cool.

8. The Speedfighter

The Speedfighter Formula 3

Dec 13, 2006
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Lex
    awesome, going to place my order in the UK tonight as Australia don't have them :(