360 shift paddles - aftermarket options | FerrariChat

360 shift paddles - aftermarket options

Discussion in '360/430' started by @TEM, Mar 19, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. @TEM

@TEM Karting

Oct 10, 2010
    Oslo, Norway
    I´ve been looking for a new set of paddles as they (as most do) have some scratches on them.

I almost bought a set from Carbonio - but have found that I prefer the look of the Challenge Stradale ones. I´m sure the Carbonio style is best ergonomics wise - but then again - I reeeeally like the look of the CS type ;)

I see that MACarbon sell these - but just can´t justify $925 + shipping and then 25% tax on top of that.

I also see that R-tuned sell these - has anyone fitted these? Have found mixed reviews from this supplier so am a bit skeptical.

Are there any other options than these suppliers that I have missed?

Best regards,
    Tor

2. jpk

jpk Formula Junior

3. Alpintourer

Alpintourer F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 20, 2013
    The Low Country
    Full Name:
    Dave Steven
    Does anyone make extended aluminum paddles? Don't care for the carbon fiber look.

JazzyJay likes this.
  4. autowerks9

autowerks9 Formula 3
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2009
    North Wales, Pa.
    Full Name:
    David S.
  5. Falcon Wing

Falcon Wing Formula 3

Aug 4, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    #5 Falcon Wing, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I found these on Ebay for $350, but never got a response from the seller if they were for the 360 or 430...as I know they are not interchangeable. Nobody else seems to have this style unfortunately.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. @TEM

@TEM Karting

Oct 10, 2010
    Oslo, Norway
    David, do you have any pictures of them mounted on a car? And from the backside? They look nice :)

Alpinetourer: I agree! Would also like a set of aluminium paddles but they are nowhere to be found...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. wrcimprezza

wrcimprezza Karting

Apr 26, 2011
    Tor, I cannot recommend the Carbonio paddles too much; they are sheer quality and you will not be disappointed. I would avoid RTuned products as they are plastic and not carbon fibre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    #8 tazandjan, Mar 21, 2016
    Tor- For street use, the bottom part of the extension is much more useful than the top part. Having used the Carbonio paddles for several years, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

9. @TEM

@TEM Karting

Oct 10, 2010
    Oslo, Norway
    Thanks for the feedback!

Trying to make up my mind of what to choose: I´m leaning a bit towards Carbonio again because of all the good reviews - but then again prefer the looks of the CS ones by Exotic Car Gear. Guess I have to sleep on it a couple of nights.

BTW: Does anybody know if there are any dealers around San Jose/San Francisco of Carbonio or Exotic Car gear? Going to California for a week in May so could pick up some parts there to avoid international shipping (and 25% tax by putting them in my handbag ;)

10. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    If it is only about looks, get whatever you want. If you care about functionality, the Carbonios work great.

11. billboboy

billboboy Formula Junior

Aug 15, 2015
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Will L
    Carbonio is a sponsor on the forum. Send them a PM and see if they can help you out or give any recommendations for other sellers of their paddles.

I got the extended carbon paddles from Carbonio and they're fantastic for my daily driving both in functionality and phenomenal looks. The additional reach is useless during more spirited driving, as if you're shifting with that much wheel turn you're doing something very wrong.

12. autowerks9

autowerks9 Formula 3
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2009
    North Wales, Pa.
    Full Name:
    David S.
    @TEM,

Thank you for concidering our shifter paddles. We have them in the CS version as well as the extended paddle versions. Produced in the matching 3k plain weave carbon.

We would be more than happy to help you with delivery and purchase options.

David.

13. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    That's right! If you have any questions please feel free to shoot us a PM or email at [email protected] or for instant gratification please call us at 905-290-8961 and we can help you over the phone.

14. @TEM

@TEM Karting

Oct 10, 2010
    Oslo, Norway
    #14 @TEM, May 28, 2016
    I went for the CS style paddles and installed them in my car this week. Excellent quality and fitted in 2 minutes. Just had a CS TCU installed as well so now I can pretend driving a CS ;)