2009 F430 Scuderia | FerrariChat

2009 F430 Scuderia

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by FischerMotorsports.com, Apr 10, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FischerMotorsports.com

Jun 21, 2007
    #1 FischerMotorsports.com, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello Gentlemen,

We have watched the forums for some time and are grateful to have the opportunity to list on such a great site!

Motivated seller.

Extremely nice Scuderia inside and out!

Clean title and no known mechanical issues.

1 owner.

8,946 miles

Options:
    CALY Yellow Brake Calipers
    CDCH 6 CD Changer
    CEXU US Carbon Package
    EQBT Fully Trimmed Boot
    INST Yellow Instrument Panel 094077935 Strumentazion Col
    INTA Alcantara Upholstery 364708500 Alcantara Nera
    LEDS CARB.FIB.Steering Wheel + LEDS
    NAVC RadioNavi System+ Bluetooth
    OUTL Racing Livery Ext border 065453300 NERO DS 12
    PNT4 NART Racing Stripe 094083163 GRIGIO CORSA, RSCH Carbon Fibre Racing Seats 094078317 Sedili Ta
    RSFT Driver Seat Adjustment Device
    STC2 Coloured Special Stitching 364300504 Filo Spe
    T3D1 Interior 3D Fabric Color 364700763 Tessuto T

Exterior, Interior, Engine Bay, Trunk, and underside of the vehicle are all in extremely nice condition. The vehicle has just received a service where the engine oil, transmission oil, brake fluid, and coolant were changed. The engine oil filter, transmission oil filter, and air filters where also changed / serviced. A new battery and 4 new tire pressure sensors were installed. The car has just received a full professional detail. The paint looks very nice as you will see in the images located at the link below that display the current condition and high quality of the vehicle.

Asking $260k to sell quickly.

All reasonable offers will be considered.

Car will be sold by April 12th to our best offer.

Car was just listed on eBay.

Many more high quality images, video, and Factory build sheet listed here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jn2bwo35b4bk3ok/AADfDAncGk4vHzKXZP19RHv_a?dl=0

Serious inquires only.
    682-558-9275

Thank you
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. U-Boat Commander

U-Boat Commander Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2008
    USA
    Just in time for tax day. :)

3. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    Very nice 260k wow they gone up that much wow glws

4. koop

koop Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2011
    Amazing car and beautiful photography. Where were the photos taken?

5. FischerMotorsports.com

Jun 21, 2007
    :) Someone reinvesting their refund check will be quite happy!

6. FischerMotorsports.com

Jun 21, 2007
    I definitely don't claim to be a Ferrari market expert... but the Scud market appears to be on the rise. We've listed well below what we're seeing similar condition Scuds being listed for recently.

Interestingly, I've noticed multiple comments on F Chat of previous Scud owners that were kicking themselves for releasing their Scuds and either thrilled that they found a replacement or are currently looking for one... I've gotten a few calls already from interested parties in the same boat... quite a few owners appear to feel these are "keepers"

Cheers

7. FischerMotorsports.com

Jun 21, 2007
    Thanks koop!

I can't take credit for the quality of the images, only the vehicle prep of an already nice Scud :)

Who knew Dallas has mountains like that! lol.. The background is slightly enhancing the Texas topography... :)

Please also see the dropbox link for more "entertainment" (background enhanced) photos as well as more "business" photos showing the raw details of the vehicle.

Cheers!

8. koop

koop Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2011
    as a scud owner, I can tell you that it would take more than your listing price for me to part with mine. :)

GLWS

9. FischerMotorsports.com

Jun 21, 2007
    Thank you koop

I felt this was a very fair and reasonable asking price for a car of this quality. I appreciate your comments on how you value yours!

All the best

10. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Well today is the 12th. What's the scoop on sale?

11. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    just a curious question, but what's that creaking-rattling noise coming from in the in-car video?

12. FischerMotorsports.com

Jun 21, 2007
    Hi ShineKen,

Thanks for watching and checking in!

Yes, the car will be sold by end day.

There have been an overwhelming response from wholesalers, including Ferrari dealers... less retail inquires. The wholesalers are also all offering the most money for the car.

I believe this is due to the short notice sale, and many potential retail buyers are probably unaware the car exist for sale...

I think the market is going up for these cars based on what I've researched, heard, and seen. Considering the wholesale market likely has the best "pulse" on the retail market, and the fact that so many of them are willing to offer what they are, knowing they expect a profitable retail sale, tells me that they have the same belief on the value of the cars and where they are going.

Regardless, someone is going to get a great Scud and likely a great deal today. If you know someone in the market, should probably let them know.

Cheers!

13. FischerMotorsports.com

Jun 21, 2007
    Hi Freshmeat,

The rattle you are hearing is the battery door that isn't secured. It was just raised and not bolted yet. The door is leaning against the metal brace behind it. I had just put a new battery in the car and this was the test drive right after that :)

I'll redo the video for a serious buyer if this concerns them...

Cheers!

14. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I spoke to someone today who tells me he has a buddy looking for a nice example. I linked him to your ebay ad. Not sure if you absolutely need to sell today but a car of this caliber will need some time. Lots of $$ involved, so things need to check out.

15. FischerMotorsports.com

Jun 21, 2007
    Thank you ShineKen, I appreciate you passing on the information!

It doesn't have to be sold today but my goal was to solidify the buyer by this evening. I'm probably going to stretch to tomorrow afternoon as I have several potential buyers that I'm waiting to hear back from in the morning and one that wishes to know the final figure for the opportunity better it. An asking price offer or very close to it will solidify the car immediately.

I plan to be into paperwork tomorrow afternoon. If your contact is a serious buyer, I have no issues with a quick PPI, but funding will need to completed by the end of the week, early Monday at the latest. The current, top offers have no issues meeting this requirement.

Thank you and take care!