MVP Track Time | FerrariChat

MVP Track Time

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by V8Fun, May 16, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. V8Fun

V8Fun Karting

Aug 16, 2010
    Chicago West Suburbs
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I was looking for a track event to attend with a friend this season (I was unavailable for Gingerman... been there before and was unhappy I could not go this year).

I came across MVP Track Time. Their rules seem reasonable, costs reasonable, and I found a few references to them going as far back as 2010. They seem to operate at COTA, Autobahn, Road America, and Road Atlanta. I found several references from people saying "I signed up for..." but almost no feedback from after the events. I was thinking of going to RA for their July event.

Has anyone gone to one of their events at RA or Autobahn? Are they well run/organized? They have photos that include some exotics, so I don't think I'll be the only F-car or exotic in attendance, but you never know till you're there.

Any feedback is welcome. TIA.

-Mike

2. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    I've done a bunch of events with them all over the country- Autobahn 3 or 4 times, COTA, Road Atlanta, Blackhawk Farms (they don't run there anymore), etc.

excellent events, very well run, no tolerance for jackassery. lots of repeat customers so a pretty "familial" vibe. my favorite track day group to run with. you'll be pleased.

3. V8Fun

V8Fun Karting

Aug 16, 2010
    Chicago West Suburbs
    Full Name:
    Mike
    That's great feedback, I appreciate the quick response.