Best aftermarket add ons to F12 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Best aftermarket add ons to F12

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by henryenzo, Apr 1, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alex@TAG

Alex@TAG Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Feb 24, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Alex@TAGMotorsports
    #26 Alex@TAG, May 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    So from the factory, the valves open about 3250-3500 RPM in RACE and a bit higher RPM When in SPORT Mode. In RACE and CT OFF, the open earlier than in SPORT. But at idle they are closed.

Novitec makes a button that wires into the factory valves (can be used with factory exhaust or aftermarket) and goes into the cigarette lighter spot (image attached from one we did on a California T) and that allows you to Manually open and close the valves at your desire, which is what a lot of our clients do when they either want to be quiet all the time or loud all the time.

Shoot me an Email or PM Me for more information!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. AutobahnAndTrack

AutobahnAndTrack Formula Junior

Dec 31, 2014
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stefan G
    Thank you for the explanation.

As I never get below 4k rpm on spirited driving the remote controll makes no sense for me. Maybe for cruising in 7th gear above 3k rpm and have the valves close.

3. Alex@TAG

Alex@TAG Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Feb 24, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Alex@TAGMotorsports
    No problem! :)

4. yimn

yimn Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Nick Yim
    Thinking about lowering my F12 with the Novitec lowering spring. Any real life experience people who have done it can share re ride quality, handling etc. Thx

5. Alex@TAG

Alex@TAG Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Feb 24, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Alex@TAGMotorsports
    So the ride isn't compromised that much to be honest. It feels pretty planted. I have logged quite a bit of miles in the car and it feels quite good. In race mode over bad roads you will notice a bit more firmness but it is very tolerable! :)

6. Milanno

Milanno Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2012
    I will quote one specific situation from our member 4RE F12. In high-performance car like F12, fire extinguisher is must have!

7. JMJ

JMJ Karting

Jan 27, 2015
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey J
    HRE p101 wheels, the handling of the car IMHO,is greatly improved over the stock cast wheels. I feel that that the reduced weight and rigidity of the build is a definite improvement. I should say that I've never driven
    the F12 with forged OEM wheels though.