375+ # 0384 | Page 162 | FerrariChat

375+ # 0384

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by tongascrew, Jul 26, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JWeiss

JWeiss F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 18, 2010
    NYC and Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    JWeiss
    "Horse Transport"! I get it.

2. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis Mitchell
    Great photos there.

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I think those are real ones, headed for Derby......

Great photos indeed.......

4. 250GTTDFZagatoCoupe

Nov 4, 2012
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Josh Richter

Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. KenGoldman

KenGoldman Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 25, 2009
    MASS., USA
    Full Name:
    Kenneth Goldman
    What is the other car in the photos--Red Ferrari with 49 on the side??

6. Peloton25

Peloton25 F1 Veteran

Jan 24, 2004
    California, USA
    Full Name:
    Erik
  7. UCat

UCat Rookie

May 5, 2016
    The word at the Hamilton County Courthouse is that there is more litigation to come and that Max Vito will be held accountable to all.

8. Enigma Racing

Enigma Racing Formula 3

Jun 1, 2008
    London
    Full Name:
    Kim
    Maybe Lawson is suing the last boyscout to get her money

9. mbzgurl

mbzgurl Karting

Oct 3, 2010
    Die besten Fotos 0384 dieses Jahres!

10. francisn

francisn Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Berks, UK
    Full Name:
    francis newman
    The case that just won't die! ;-)

11. WilyB

WilyB F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 23, 2007
    AZ
    375+ #0384: The gift that keeps on giving... :)

12. tongascrew

tongascrew F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2006
    tewksbury
    Full Name:
    george burgess
    Ain't that the truth.My file on this car is now over 116 pages. tonga's crew

13. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    On about files, did anyone manage to save a copy from "the other site's" In The Courts Page?

14. Enigma Racing

Enigma Racing Formula 3

Jun 1, 2008
    London
    Full Name:
    Kim
    Yes and a lot more

15. DToschi

DToschi Rookie

Jul 3, 2016
    Just finished reading this epic tale, any more updates ?. A lot of the people who posted in this thread seem to have gone very quiet.

16. tongascrew

tongascrew F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2006
    tewksbury
    Full Name:
    george burgess
    The real damage is done and most are are just exhausted.Yes there is still more to come but the real drama seems to be over....maybe.I have a huge file on this car and it's stories. I really don't want it to grow much more.The car deserves a respected future in it's place in the sun. tonga's crew

17. Debc

Debc Rookie

Apr 11, 2013
    California
    Full Name:
    Deborah Clark
    https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=c3db5f5343&view=att&th=156ce27f4795cf5c&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_isdrpu0w0&safe=1&zw

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=c3db5f5343&view=att&th=156ce27f4795cf5c&attid=0.2&disp=inline&realattid=f_isdrrao81&safe=1&zw

18. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
  19. Debc

Debc Rookie

Apr 11, 2013
    California
    Full Name:
    Deborah Clark
    Billy Ford <[email protected]>
    AttachmentsMay 6

to justinford1, bcc: me
    Captain J,

Please print this and send it to your brother, and a copy to Julia.
    I'll need both of you to open new accounts, and form new companies. Mischon is helping me shield the funds, and Wexner approves it and has worked with me like true partners. I got them to waive the 1099 Forms for Kristie and me.
    I opened a new account with Kristie at PNC Bank , we are on this jointly now at her local branch
    and I've got her under control and tied in. I will manage DC for less than peanuts. The rest will never see a cent.

Get the boat ready.

See you SOON. Dad

I received this email on May 7, 2016. Figured it was a joke, turned out to be true! David and I did all we could in court and arbitration to make sure the OC and Joseph Ford got their just in court and saving the day they ended up with a settlement. Along with the email was an attachment of the London court settlement agreement which by the way was to remain private to only the individuals involved.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=c3db5f5343&view=att&th=15489d7d3e0ac8c6&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_inwpn8ew0&safe=1&zw

20. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    BANNED Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    You still have a link for a gmail account that cannot be accessed.

21. Debc

Debc Rookie

Apr 11, 2013
    California
    Full Name:
    Deborah Clark
    Here is the attachment that was with the email posted previously. Not sure if the link will work, but if not I will keep working at it.
    The whole point being that David and myself have not received one red dime for saving their butt.

file:///C:/Users/Deborah/OneDrive/Documents/20160417-Settlement%20-%20Kristine%20Lawson-Ford.pdf

22. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    BANNED Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    You have managed to do the internal path for your own computer.

Directly post the pdf.

23. Peloton25

Peloton25 F1 Veteran

Jan 24, 2004
    California, USA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Debc - probably easiest to upload the .PDF file to a public folder on DropBox and supply us with the download link from there.

It might also be possible to embed the file as an attachment on the FerrariChat server depending on the size. The limitation here is 2.38 MB.

To do that, click "Go Advanced" beneath the Quick Reply box at the bottom of this page, then scroll down to the section that with a link reading 'Manage Attachments' and then upload from there.

If you still struggle you can email it direct to me via my screenname at Outlook.com and I will share it with the forum.

>8^)
    ER

24. Debc

Debc Rookie

Apr 11, 2013
    California
    Full Name:
    Deborah Clark
    Ok, everyone be patient I am not real good at this, I will get back to this later. Once I get started your ears will burn.

25. Enigma Racing

Enigma Racing Formula 3

Jun 1, 2008
    London
    Full Name:
    Kim
    Welcome back and what a total surprise to hear that Mr Ford is attempting to defraud you out of your share of the recovery.

A couple of questions

I have seen documentation from Lawson to Ford confirming her agreement to pay you and your husband 10% out of the recovered proceeds before she sold a share to Ford but did Ford ever confirm this to you in writing and could you still claim against Lawson ?

The Florida Arbitration awarded Ford a share of the proceeds but out of that he was ordered to settle Lawson's share, was your claim ever registered with them ?

A couple of suggestions

The suggestion that Michcon de Reye assisted in "shielding funds" is both surprising and most likely against the Law Society Rules. You may wish to talk to them and ask why, given they were Wexners lawyers, they were involved in transferring proceeds that were subject to numerous claims on both sides of the pond.

Given that you are now a member of the not so exclusive "Ford owes me money club" you may wish to join forces with other aggrieved parties. Specifically, Ford was ordered to pay his adjudicated employer Gardner $500,000 out of his share. The pragmatic thing to do would be to talk to the extremely likeable and rather large lawyer Zac Gottesman.

K