Mondial Relay and fuse sets, new sealed Bosch. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Mondial Relay and fuse sets, new sealed Bosch.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Alden, Mar 26, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    Been a while, bumping this up.

GT4 sets are coming soon!
    Alden

2. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    Bump.
    Alden

3. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    Bump. If anyone wants a GT4 relay set, please send me a PM.
    Alden

4. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    Bump, still available.
    Alden

5. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    Bump, these new relays will make your car's electrical system young again! Lol!
    Alden

6. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    #31 19633500GT, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    Alden

If I have a Mondial 8 with a stock fuse box, and order yours, it is a direct replacement, correct? So I'm basically just swapping in all new fuses and blocks etc?

Sry, I don't know electrical well

EDIT: Read into the thread more, I see now. Do you have ready available ones for an 8?

I'm having trouble popping my fuel pump fuse, I think it's the fuses and possibly wiring, my friend thinks I need a new pump. When I detach the clip (to the left of the airbox), the pump has pressure and makes noise etc. when trying to start, but after a few minutes running, she shuts off, and the fuse is blown. This is challenging me especially because she has 1,000 miles since a major service last month.

7. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    #32 Alden, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have sets ready to go and I am upgrading the fuses to the type that light up an LED when they are blown.

I can also send you a part to repair the (probably) charred link in your "W" connector that may be causing your fuel pump fuse to blow. Even if the trouble is further down the line, if your connector looks like the one below, you should fix it.

Shoot me a PM and I will get a set on the way to you ASAP.
    Alden
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    Bump.

I now have fuse sets available with the LED's in the fuses that light up when a fuse is blown, easy to ID a blown circuit, pretty cool.

PM for info, will post some pics soon.
    Alden

9. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    Relay and fuse sets for Mondial 8 thru 3.2 and "T" available.

Makes your car's electrical system young again!

SIPEA wiper delay relays are all gone.

But, I do have door lock actuator sets for 308/328/Mondial and others coming up soon. Like the SIPEA wiper relays, the actuators are identical to ours down to the color of the sires and the connector, but without the F car tax, so a set of two will cost you less than one in a yellow box.

Alden

10. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    Quick sale TODAY only:

One only complete set of Mondial relays and regular fuses for
    $299 net of any fees, shipped in the CONUS.

If you want the LED blown fuse indicator types
    add $18 to your order.

I only have one complete set to sell at this price, so first one in gets it.
    Alden

11. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    Special sale relay/fuse set is sold pending funds.

If you want a relay/fuse replacement kit, I will be assembling them on a special order only basis from now on.

Delivery will take about two weeks from the time you order.

Alden

12. dfranzen

dfranzen Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 31, 2013
    Ponte Vedra Beach , FL
    Full Name:
    Don Franzen
    Need Relay/fuse set for 3.2

13. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    I am working on assembling your set, will let you know when it is ready to ship.

BTW, I have been busy working on a project in NJ for the past few months, away from my home in FLA, but I brought a lot of my inventory with me a few weeks ago and will be listing a lot stuff soon: rare Dino and Mondial covers, racing pedal covers, door lock actuators for 308 thru Mondial, rare GP for Ferrari desk and wall clocks, Ferrari flashlights and emergency lights, Ferrari watches, etc. PM for pre-listing pricing.
    Alden

14. Incaico

Incaico Karting

Jun 13, 2020
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    JR Sandoval
    Alden,

Did you create this kit with the fuel pump/injector fuses for 1989 Mondial T? I am about to take the plunge and finally get my 1st Ferrari and want to make sure it runs at it's best.

15. JCooper96

JCooper96 Rookie

Jun 21, 2021
    Are you still selling these kits? I’m very interested

16. Bear Mondial

Bear Mondial Rookie

Jun 12, 2022
    Full Name:
    Oliver Hunt
    Are you still selling this ?

17. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    No, sorry, but I have a lot of other parts including door lock actuators seat covers steering wheel covers, a lot of other parts I haven't looked at in over the years so I really need to inventory and list them for sale.
    Alden

18. Bear Mondial

Bear Mondial Rookie

Jun 12, 2022
    Full Name:
    Oliver Hunt

could you detail the list of the relays ?

19. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    You should have a detailed list in your owner's manual or repair manual, if you don't have one invest in one.
    Alden

20. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    I won't be able to for a few days but I'll look and see what I had a compiled on the T when I get back home. Alden

21. Woodstocksparky

Jun 20, 2019
    Full Name:
    Mike Mainieri
    Hello, Still selling relay kits for Mondial 3.2?
    Cheers

22. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    No, sorry I quit doing that a couple years ago, but if you go search for a user afterburner he has an excellent colored drawing of our 3.2 fuse relay box with the proper modern relays in it. He also has a full list of all the fuses and what they control, other assets are available if you're looking to see what controls come off each connector, the Debbie connector is famous for burning up fuel pump circuits I used to sell replacements for those but I got to do is get some 3/16 in Image Unavailable, Please Login fgold connectors and crimp them in, also the connector on the far left side I can't remember which one it is but there's a circuit on there for the AC condenser fan, that the second time I did mine after 5 years, I found it was burnt too. Alden

Attached Files:

23. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    No I don't sell them anymore but if you look up user afterburner he's got a great color diagram with all the relays and another list of all the fuses that go to everything, just be very careful, very careful when you're removing everything of putting it back depending on if you have the old style laminated fuse board for a newer one, I was lucky mine came with a GT Parts new
    board, feel free to ask me if you need any more info. Also try to clean all the connections and spray deoxit on everything, that's just like hot sauce, works on everything makes everything better switches window speed all connections Alden Image Unavailable, Please Login

24. Woodstocksparky

Jun 20, 2019
    Full Name:
    Mike Mainieri
    Thank you

Thank you!!
    We bought OEM bosch relays but the parts numbers were very misleading and after replacing and cleaning the fuse box the car didn't start. We put the old relays in and it fired right up. Good new is then I switched to cleaning the horn motor and got to hear the horn for the first time!!
    I'll search more and try to find a good reliable new relay part number list.
    Cheers

25. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    Afterburner posted a nice diagram