Need advice on dealer or good Indy shop in NE | FerrariChat

Need advice on dealer or good Indy shop in NE

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by harrish1985, Jun 27, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. harrish1985

harrish1985 Formula Junior

Jun 17, 2016
    Miami, FL
    I recently bought a '13 California with 3k miles. I have two issues I'm unhappy with.

1.) The bulb in my dome light is out.
    2.) My trunk needs to be adjusted because the mechanism whirs when I open it as if it's constantly trying to close it.

Both items are an easy fix from my research. But the closest dealer to me wants to keep it for a week plus and the other dealer can't give me a timeline. Do any of you know any reputable dealers that can complete the repair whilst I wait and or a reliable Indy shop that deals with these kinds of cars? I live in NJ but am OK traveling to NY or PA.

2. Cscat87

Cscat87 Formula 3

Oct 23, 2006
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I have a pretty good relationship with the service department at Ferrari Long Island. They have bent over backwards for me when needed. I'm sure if I put you in touch with my service advisor that he could make something happen for you. If that dealership if within your range, just shoot me a message on here and I will get you his direct contact.

3. barchetta

barchetta Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Classic Coach in Elizabeth, NJ should be able to help out.

4. ALUMINUMYELLOW328

ALUMINUMYELLOW328 Formula Junior

May 30, 2004
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Rhett R Arcilla
    Try Auto Elite in Tenafly NJ

5. Lenvo65

Lenvo65 Formula Junior

Apr 3, 2005
    Bergen Cty NJ
    they are the best!