Attorney recommendation for speeding ticket in Nebraska | FerrariChat

Attorney recommendation for speeding ticket in Nebraska

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by SCKOMS, Jul 7, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SCKOMS

SCKOMS F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 21, 2011
    Lake County, IL
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    My daughter was driving back to Chicago form Boulder after a clinical rotation for dental school. She got a speeding ticket near Lincoln, NE 92mph in a 75mph zone.

I am hoping to find an attorney who can get this taken care of at a reasonable cost so that it does not affect her insurance premiums (she is 25 years old).

Any recommendations? You can email me directly [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

2. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    Another happy Dad! In 3 years my 2 daughters trashed 4 cars! one daughter totaled 2 cars on her fault. I pulled her out of the insurance and car subsities. Done! she now pays for everthing.

The other trashed 2 cars not of her fault. Some texting jerks ramed into the car's rear both times. Cars totalled in both case in 4 months interval. she was just not lucky.

Now it has been all good for 1 year or at least I dont hear or get 2AM phone calls about . horror stories.

Hang in there..

3. SCKOMS

SCKOMS F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 21, 2011
    Lake County, IL
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Ouch!

4. pshep138

pshep138 Formula 3

Apr 20, 2013
    The Midwest
    North of Lincoln, along I-80? That's an infamous speed trap. The Super Speeders guys got pulled over there and the whole thing was documented on one of their DVD's. Every time I go back to Lincoln, there are at least 2 - 3 cars pulled over there, no matter the time of day.

5. cheesey

cheesey Formula 3

Jun 23, 2011
    #5 cheesey, Jul 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    The original police interaction application. Police accountability through citizen engagement and education. - Oh Crap App!

an interesting app for the more serious offenses... kind of a AAA for violations... one stop for getting out of deep do-do... lots of good info, just from reading their web page... when they first started they were pretty much local, just checked it out and they have expanded their coverage coast to coast

check it out,

www.oh-crap-app.com is their url... which changed to the line of text above when I first posted

6. deeprivergarage

deeprivergarage Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 3, 2009
    S of Fort Worth
    Full Name:
    Jerry
  7. ChicagoFerrari

ChicagoFerrari Karting

Dec 19, 2013
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean
    Agreed that less than 20 over is usually not too bad. That can be dealt with by taking traffic safety school and paying the ticket. Also a much better lesson for her to learn as a young adult rather than how can daddy get me out of trouble instead of taking responsibility for her actions.