Sphere Motorsports in Houston Texas | FerrariChat

Sphere Motorsports in Houston Texas

Discussion in 'Texas' started by HORNETDRIVER, Aug 2, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HORNETDRIVER

HORNETDRIVER Karting

Jul 29, 2013
    TX
    I know much has been said about the great service and customer support from Mark at Sphere Motorsports. I feel obligated to add another vote of confidence on his professionalism.

I recently purchased a 2007 599 F1 HGTE. It looked good online, but being in DFW and the car in Houston, I needed an impartial, independent verification that it was as represented.

I phoned Mark on a Thursday and coordinated transport of the car to his shop on Friday for the PPI. As I was to, possibly, purchase the vehicle on Saturday, I needed a quick turn to aid me in getting my ducks in a row. From my seat, Mark bent over backwards to help out someone he has never met before. Yes, you can say he was doing his job, but the service, communication and quality of his work was nothing short of outstanding. The car was exactly as he described and I purchased the vehicle on Saturday as planned. He truly went above and beyond.

I cannot recommend him any higher. What a true professional, great gentleman and Ferrari enthusiast! It's great to see someone having pride in his work.

2. ttn27

ttn27 Formula 3

Sep 30, 2010
    TX
    Full Name:
    TN

++1

3. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    I could not agree more. I worked for Mark for a short period and he is not only very knowledgeable but his enthusiasm and customer service is untouchable.

4. greg328

greg328 F1 Rookie

Nov 17, 2003
    Austin, TX USA
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Did a good job on my 328 GTB belt service too. Stand up guy!

5. LSU348

LSU348 Formula 3

Dec 19, 2003
    Sugar Land
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hey Fchat, long time no chat.

Glad to find a reputable independent nearby. I am knocking on wood that my 348 Spider has been trouble free for the most part but it is good to know I have a reliable resource.

Is Mark still the man to talk to if needed? I may just go by to visit the shop. Will twist my own arm first.

6. jgriff

jgriff Formula 3

Jun 16, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Yep, Mark is still the guy. Texasmr2 is correct... their customer service is the best. Mark is always their to answer any questions you have.

7. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    The ONLY thing Texasmr2 has EVER been correct about....and actually pretty nice about it considering how quickly he was fired from there.

8. metaldriver

metaldriver Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2015
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Andy Vecsey
    Several weeks ago there was a brief news clip about a black 360 on fire (I think Allen Parkway?), which fortunately was not my car. Regardless, Mark to a few minutes to call and check on me. How many service folks take that extra step? Great guy!

9. daviddallas

daviddallas Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2013
    Lucas, Tx
    Full Name:
    David Hill
    yes, they did my PPI for me and was very happy with them

10. vrracr

vrracr Karting

Jan 14, 2007
    Sugar Land, Texas