Instrument Cluster Displays | FerrariChat

Instrument Cluster Displays

Discussion in '612/599' started by Arashgha, Jul 21, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Arashgha

Arashgha Rookie

May 5, 2015
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Arash G
    Dear All,

A dumb question but it has taken me a while to figure it out and I'm still stuck. My 612 has the Bose sound system and the Mode button of course doesn't exist on the steering wheel. I have tried fiddling about with the settings available on the Bose head unit but haven't reached much.

Question is, how will I change the way the Oil and coolant temperatures are shown. Currently I've got the full round shapes on but would have liked it to have the gauges with the small triangles as pointers and I've also see an oil pressure gauge able to appear on the display. Would anyone be able to help? Many thanks.

2. Melox2

Melox2 Rookie

Apr 4, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Full Name:
    Mark warden
    Hi have a 612 and mine shows oil and water temp in round display but I didn't think you could change them ?

3. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    I don't think you can change that. I believe you get the bar graphs on the early cars, and the round gauges on the OTO.

4. Arashgha

Arashgha Rookie

May 5, 2015
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Arash G
    Many thanks for the replies guys. I was under the impression that once there's a reply to my question, I'd be receiving an email so lucky I checked in today.

I saw this 3 bar arrangement on a few cars including in the video where a TDF one is being driven by Jason Plato (Fifth Gear) where you'd see the 3 bars, guess that car is old I'd say a 2004 perhaps. So I'd just live with my 2 round thingies. Thanks again guys.