2016 The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering - 2 Tickets | FerrariChat

2016 The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering - 2 Tickets

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by MREUS, Jul 26, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MREUS

MREUS Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 24, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I have decided not to go this year and have two tickets for The Quail Motorsports event on Friday August 19, 2016.
    $1260.00 for the pair. Sold as a pair only.

Buyer will pay via PayPal and tickets will be emailed to them.

Peninsula Signature Events

2. carsonc9

carsonc9 Rookie

Jul 27, 2016
    I will take them.

3. carsonc9

carsonc9 Rookie

Jul 27, 2016
    I will take the tickets

4. MREUS

MREUS Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 24, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Hello,
    Send me a private message with your email address and I will send you a Paypal invoice and email the tickets to you.

Thanks.

5. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Can I ask a quick question, I know the tickets have gone now but thinking of next year? Other than viewing the cars on the field What do Quail Tickets entitle you to? Food? Entertainment? Lectures ? Its a little hard to tell from the website.

6. MREUS

MREUS Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 24, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
  7. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
  8. juliei

juliei Formula Junior
    Owner

Apr 5, 2009
    South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Julie I.
    #8 juliei, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello, I have been to the Quail event twice. It is in a very lovely setting, but the traffic getting in and out of there is difficult. I think we waited over an hour last year. The cars are not organized as well as the Concorso Italiano and the number of cars is less. It is a more "see and be seen" event, IMO, but I have truly enjoyed it. The gourmet food selections are well presented from different vendors around the concours field. One year they had different kinds of caviar and champagne being served. Unless you have VIP tickets to Pebble Beach, it is probably the best food offered of all the events. There is live music. I am not aware of any lectures. I personally love going to this event, but it may not be the best value for the $$$. The event I enjoy the most is the arrival of the Pebble Beach concours cars in Carmel after the rally, which is held on Wednesday before the event, I believe.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I've been and as far as I can remember there is no entertainment or lectures. The cars themselves are the stars and I was blown away. I felt they were really the creme de la creme.

To me, Pebble Beach is one of those things you do once and check off your bucket list. Quail and the others are events you go to again and again.

10. BrettC

BrettC Formula 3

Aug 13, 2012
    Calif
    Full Name:
    Brett
    There are lectures on stage around the middle of the field. Stirling Moss was there a few years ago. I have been 4 times, missed last year and going again this year. Pricey yes, but fun. Wear a nice suit. I think it is better than the Concours myself.....although the cars aren't as numerous....

11. kkowalcz

kkowalcz Rookie

Jul 30, 2016
    Hi,
    are the tickets still available?

12. MREUS

MREUS Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 24, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Yes. The two tickets are currently still available.

13. MREUS

MREUS Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 24, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
  14. ASU SAE

ASU SAE Karting

Aug 8, 2004
    CA
    Full Name:
    T
    I have extra tickets as well, if anybody is still looking. Please PM me. Thanks.