Anybody know if the GTC4Lusso has any height adjustment? | FerrariChat

Anybody know if the GTC4Lusso has any height adjustment?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by SSNISTR, Aug 4, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL
    Assuming it has some height adjustment in the Magneride dampers/springs set up?

Curious, thanks -

2. FFantastic

FFantastic Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2015
    UK Riviera
    The suspension raising option as per FF which raises it 40mm front and back.

3. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL
    Do you mean the optional lift system like to get up a steep driveway?

I was wondering more so if the suspension is height adjustable (to go a little lower) at all like my 360? My dealer lowered my 360 about 3/4 inch and did an alignment.

Like can you lower a GTC4Lusso say 1/2 to 3/4 inch with the stock suspension?

4. FFantastic

FFantastic Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2015
    UK Riviera
    Not available for what you require I'm afraid

5. Entropy

Entropy Formula 3
    Owner

Jul 10, 2008
    If your question is can you lower the FF's ride height? The answer is yes, ride height is adjustable.

I am unsure what the maximum limits on the GTC4 will be given the RWS and 4RM, but as you'll see from countless other threads (458trofeo's among others) you can lower the cars. In the case of the 458 and F12, if equipped with suspension lifter option, it's more limited.

I would imagine Novitec, et al will be out shortly (if not already) with lowering springs.

Lowering obviously can help performance a bit, seems like most do it for aesthetics, just be aware of the tradeoffs. Worth a good search and review of those who have done it. Again, the GTC4 may have it's own new idiosyncrasies that won't be fully known until the cars are delivered and people try it...