2015/6 Porsche Targa 4S | FerrariChat

2015/6 Porsche Targa 4S

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by dherman76, Aug 10, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    Looking for a 2015/6 Porsche Targa 4S - PDK, ideally in Sapphire Blue Metallic and Natural Leather Espresso. This would be my ideal - but would be willing to consider other options and combinations. Located in New York but considering a car from any contiguous United State.

Ping me thru Fchat.

Thanks!

2. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Fantastic choice in a car. I have had many Porsches and currently 3 in the stable including a Targa GTS 4. In my opinion, this may be the best overall car Porsche makes.

3. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    I should certainly note that we'd consider a GTS as well. Had no idea they made the Targa as a GTS version. This would compliment a 2016 Cayenne GTS. Good pair.

4. nickbeez

nickbeez Karting

Apr 11, 2009
    Denver, CO / NO, LA
    Good looking color! I picked my GT3 based off seeing a sapphire Targa 4S. Livermore has a couple leftover '15 Targa cars. Happy to keep an eye out for you.

5. JayO

JayO Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Jay
  6. Sleepy996

Sleepy996 Karting

May 1, 2014
    @MR.HOTEL_SLIPPERS
    Purchased a Targa 4S that sat on Brumos Porsche lot for over 6months a little over a year ago. At the time I thought I was crazy for spending that much on a non GT or turbo car but I guess they are starting to become more desirable.

7. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    Thanks everyone!

8. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
  9. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Old school targa top design with a really nifty top function and last of the NA engines...and probably more rare than the GT cars.

10. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    I have a soft spot for Targas as my first three 911s were Targas back in the day (80 SC, 83 SC, 88 3.2 Carrera). I strongly considered ordering a new 2015 but was put off a little by owner comments on the buffeting with the top off at speed. The 991 cabriolet I had was very tranquil with the wind deflector. On the old cars you used to be able to get it very calm by leaving the passenger window up and putting the driver's side window down half-way but not sure if that works on the new car.

Great looks, though. I'd just try to drive one with the roof off and see how it is.

11. hans2

hans2 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 11, 2011
    Charlotte
    Pardon my ignorance but can't this vehicle still be factory ordered to this spec? Dealers who play ball will even discount 10+% on a factory order. A little more expensive than pre-owned, but you'd get it in 4-5 months tops.

12. nickbeez

nickbeez Karting

Apr 11, 2009
    Denver, CO / NO, LA
  13. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Yes, you can order one, but it will not have have the NA engine. Still a great car!!!