86 mondial wheel bolt measurment | FerrariChat

86 mondial wheel bolt measurment

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by abarthracer, Mar 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. abarthracer

abarthracer Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Falmouth, Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    david S.
    Can someone tell me what the bolt measurment on a 86 Mondial wheel is. Is it the same as a late model Mercedes? I notice Tire Rack and such places don't even list Ferrari on their choices of makes. Very strange. Thanks

2. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    I know my 308's bolt pattern is 5x108mm. I've heard that the non metric 5x51/4" will fit but have never tried. The problem as I've heard is finding the right offset. Does the 86 have ABS? Either way I would assume the 308 and mondial has the same pattern but someone else will have to help with the right offset. Good luck

3. Steve Magnusson

Steve Magnusson Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 11, 2001
    30°30'40" N 97°35'41" W (Texas)
    Full Name:
    Steve Magnusson
    David -- The thread size is M14 x 1.5P. Are you looking for stock replacements (i.e., the beautiful chromed 22mm head) or something for an aftermarket wheel (i.e., head style not critical)? Stock length or longer length? What do you seek?

I'd definitely check with FChat sponsor Hill Engineering.

I thought ECS Tuning used to have a better listing/description of some H&R wheel bolts, but this is all I could find there now:

http://www.ecstuning.com/HR/appguides/app_search.cgi?make=Ferrari&qt=spacers&model=Mondial&submit=Search%21 (I believe these are longer versions for a non-visible application)

4. davem

davem F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2002
    Stepford, Connecticut
    Full Name:
    dave m
    The 86 Mondial does not have ABS