Looking for a Ferrari in Tulsa, Oklahoma | FerrariChat

Looking for a Ferrari in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Gavin_Wallace, Aug 28, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gavin_Wallace

Gavin_Wallace Rookie

Aug 28, 2016
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Gavin Wallace
    Hello, Ferrari owners or possible leads! I'm 17 years old working as a Mechanical Engineering Intern getting ready to head to college, but there is one thing... I, of course, need Senior pictures, but I would love to take them with something I have always wanted to get; a Ferrari. I'm looking for anyone who knows or has a Ferrari in the Tulsa area and would love to take it to downtown Tulsa and do some pictures, probably an hour at most. We will be using a top of the line Canon 5D camera and would also love to shoot professional pictures of your car also.

Thank you for your time and possibly any leads!

2. Gavin_Wallace

Gavin_Wallace Rookie

Aug 28, 2016
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Gavin Wallace
    Not sure if my last thread posted, may have glitched out, but anyways...

Hello, everyone! I'm 17 years old and currently looking to study Mechanical Engineering at The University of Oklahoma while I'm currently working as an intern. I own two businesses and have always strived for doing things myself especially paying. One of my dream cars is a Ferrari, and I have Senior pictures coming up. I would love to take them with a Ferrari in downtown Tulsa for an hour to see what I'm saving for! We will be shooting with a Canon 5D and also can shoot professional pictures of your car and edit them for you to show off.

If you can help me at all it would be greatly appreciated, Thank You!!

Gavin Wallace

3. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Welcome, you should post this in the MidWest section which includes Oklahoma. You have a better chance of having someone in your area see this request. Good luck.

4. OUMick

OUMick Formula 3

Apr 26, 2014
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I could hook you up next year but it will be May or June before I'm back in Ok.

5. m.roberts

m.roberts Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2009
    USA
    Gavin,

Do you have a color preference on Ferrari? I'm sure I can find someone to help you out.

6. Gavin_Wallace

Gavin_Wallace Rookie

Aug 28, 2016
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Gavin Wallace
    m.roberts,

I have almost no color preference at all, as long as it's not bright pink, I would be able rock any other color!

OUMick,

It's a little late in the year, but I would definitely still be interested later on!

7. OUMick

OUMick Formula 3

Apr 26, 2014
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Let me know. We are planning on being back in May or June of next year.

8. clonmeliw

clonmeliw Karting

Aug 27, 2016
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Jeff Fischer
    Hi Gavin-

I bought myself a 612 in Chicago this week. It's being serviced and should be here early to mid October. We live in Jenks so downtown not a problem. Call me next week. Where do you go to school?

Jeff Fischer (918) 231-4446

9. Gavin_Wallace

Gavin_Wallace Rookie

Aug 28, 2016
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Gavin Wallace
    I go to Claremore High School but I'm in Downtown every week, also the Jenks area always looking for great locations.

10. hallett

hallett Rookie

Sep 18, 2015
    broken arrow, oklaho
    Full Name:
    rick harper
    I have an 09 430. I live in BA. Send a PM.

11. Gavin_Wallace

Gavin_Wallace Rookie

Aug 28, 2016
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Gavin Wallace
    I PM'd you, I'm in downtown or broken arrow area every end of the week.