A/C Repair Los Angeles or San Fernando Valley | FerrariChat

A/C Repair Los Angeles or San Fernando Valley

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by nautigirl, Jul 21, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nautigirl

nautigirl Karting

Feb 26, 2007
    Hermosa Beach
    Full Name:
    crash
    I need A/C diagnose and repair

I'm bummed 176 views and no one has A/C recommend in South Bay.
    Hope I can find some love for my 91 Mondial T in LA or the Valley if you have a recommend?

Thanks,
    crash

2. dfranzen

dfranzen Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 31, 2013
    Ponte Vedra Beach , FL
    Full Name:
    Don Franzen
    Frigiking in Simi Valley

been going there for 25 years...has R12 and straight shooter ask for Charles and drop me a line if you decide to go and Ill meet you there!

3. cls

cls Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Los Angeles/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Chris
    What's wrong with Ferrari South Bay?

I don't think you're getting responses because you called out a shop and then didn't respond with a reason...

4. nautigirl

nautigirl Karting

Feb 26, 2007
    Hermosa Beach
    Full Name:
    crash
    Last time I went to fast cars which is seems to still be associated with steve tillack. His shop fixed my ferrari at the jeep shop down the street. It makes me sick talking about it so I don't. Looks like the same address to me? Tillack Co. Ltd 639 Mary Ann Drive RedondoBeach, CA 90278

5. mgv1

mgv1 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2006
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Mark V
    You must be talking about some time ago. Craig Calder runs Fast Cars, it's in the same location but Craig is super straight and looks after people very well. Why don't you just talk to him first and then decide.

BTW I'm not affiliated I just have cars serviced there and so do friends of mine, all who have nothing but good to say.

Good luck getting cool whichever way you go.

6. dfranzen

dfranzen Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 31, 2013
    Ponte Vedra Beach , FL
    Full Name:
    Don Franzen
    Crash

Craig has a good reputation (I have not head sure about the person you speak of )

I have never been there either but I can give references of those who have!

7. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    I have used FastCars (under Craig's ownership) for the past 6 years, ever since I got into Ferraris, for all of my F-cars. He is partially responsible for my additions over this period, since I knew I had someone to maintain them and help out with whatever issues I faced. He has handled transport form east coast of a Scud I bought, interfaced with a local F-dealer doing warranty work on a 328 I bought from another out-of-state F-dealer, held my trailer and race car in storage for some (long...) time. Always putting my interest above his own interest. My wife would probably wish there was no Craig Calder, since I would likely then only have my old trusty 360 Modena, and none of the other additions :) Thanks Craig!

Good luck to OP in getting the AC issues resolved!