328 off to new owner - Prices steady | Page 2 | FerrariChat

328 off to new owner - Prices steady

Discussion in '308/328' started by Robb, Jan 14, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrariman1492

ferrariman1492 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Congrats Matt and welcome to the club. I bought my first Ferrari - an 83 QV - back in November. I saw Robb's car (I mean your car!) at the Cars and Coffee in December and it was gorgeous. Looking forward to meeting you. Hopefully you'll bring it to Cars and Coffee in Feb! What part of the Valley are you in?

2. TacElf

TacElf Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 15, 2010
    Seattle area
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Congrats to another new 328 owner. Looks like you've got a stellar car there. Drive often and enjoy it!

3. furmano

furmano Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Furman
    Congrats and welcome to the club. These cars have that kind of effect on people. When I saw my 328 for the first time in my garage (delivered when I was out of town), it took my breath away. It was like an Italian space ship had landed and was waiting to take flight. Every one of my non-Ferrari owning friends had the same reaction, "wow!".

-F

4. 328PWC

328PWC Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 5, 2011
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Cissell
    Congratulations Matt on the purchase of a beautiful 328. Welcome to the form and enjoy your car in good health.

5. cwilson13

cwilson13 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 20, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    CWilson
    Welcome to the 328 world. Congrats! I have had mine only a few months and have already put more miles mine than I ever expected. Such fun to drive and beautiful to look. Enjoy ever mile!

6. PeterL

PeterL Karting

Nov 8, 2002
    St Petersburg, FL
    It's a great color combination. I predict Robb will be trying to buy it back from you in a year or so. He'll miss all the "connections" these 3X8's give you to the driving experience. Even washing it is like rubbing a soapy sponge over a Victoria's Secret model.
    Enjoy it and drive it as often as you can.

7. Wolfgang5150

Wolfgang5150 F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    OMG 'Even washing it is like rubbing a soapy sponge over a Victoria's Secret model.'

I'm blatantly stealing this phrase! That and washing my car will never be the same
    Kevin

8. PHX328

PHX328 Rookie

Jan 14, 2013
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Thanks for all of the kind notes. When/Where is Cars and Coffee? I joined the FCA but didn't see that on the events list. I live in Ahwatukee. Look forward to meeting some of you soon!

9. ferrariman1492

ferrariman1492 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Check out Home Page Cars & Coffee is at the Shops at Gainey Village in Scottsdale the first Saturday of each month. Amazing event and great people.

10. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Congrats--nice sled. I've seen a few 328's in this color and it always looks great.

11. PHX328

PHX328 Rookie

Jan 14, 2013
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Some travel and other things hitting on those next couple of cars and coffee dates. I think my first one will be in April. Look forward to meeting you.

12. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
  13. Imperial Stormtrooper

May 7, 2014
    Far, Far Away
    Full Name:
    George
    Hmmm, I would think there are better venues to sell a "meticulously maintained" Ferrari than the local Craigslist.

14. AMA328

AMA328 F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2002
    ABQ-67me68-OKC :)
    This car has been recycling through ebay for a while now. Reserve never met, then relisted. Interesting that the craigs list ad has a price. I don't recall seeing a price in the ebay listing.

Looks nice in the pics, tho.