Help - Ferrari Mechanic in Tucson | FerrariChat

Help - Ferrari Mechanic in Tucson

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Gregory_N_Roberts, Oct 7, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gregory_N_Roberts

Jan 23, 2013
    Tucson, AZ
    Full Name:
    Gregory Roberts
    Does anyone know the name of a mechanic willing to work on 355's in the Tucson area?

I am having issues trying to get my vehicle emissions inspected - the monitors keep coming up as NOT READY so it fails the tests. I am also now running out of 3 day temp registrations.

Thanks

2. Enzojr

Enzojr F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2013
    West of PDX
    Full Name:
    Tomy
    You might also post this in the regional areas forum.
    Scroll way down and find refional area west, and under Arizona.

3. 1stFerrari@71

1stFerrari@71 Formula Junior

Jun 21, 2013
    Commerce, Texas
    Full Name:
    Joel Jacobs
    Many people drive, trailer, or ship Ferraris for good service. There is excellent Ferrari service in Scottsdale - 121 miles from Tucson.

I personally take my car 270 miles for service.

4. Zanny1

Zanny1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Mike
    FMS in Fountain Hills, just north of Phoenix.
    My 360 is there right now, driven down from Prescott.
    Pretty accommodating people.......... might be able to help you in a short period of time.

5. Gregory_N_Roberts

Jan 23, 2013
    Tucson, AZ
    Full Name:
    Gregory Roberts
    thank you

appreciate the advice

will reach out to them

6. AronAZ

AronAZ Karting

Jul 13, 2004
    Tucson, AZ
    Now that Dearing is closed, Try Chuck at Redline. I also just heard about a dude in Oro Valley just yesterday. I'll see if i can get his contact info.

7. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Your readiness codes aren't cleared. You can look up online how to reset them. I can't believe that Dearing closed! It's probably since I moved.

8. carthusiast

carthusiast Karting

Sep 22, 2018
    Hi there, I’m in Tucson looking for someone to help install my Capristo E2E valve control unit. I saw that you mentioned that there maybe someone in Oro valley. Do you happen to have that info by any chance?

9. carthusiast

carthusiast Karting

Sep 22, 2018

Hi there, I’m in Tucson looking for someone to help install my Capristo E2E valve control unit. I saw that you mentioned that there maybe someone in Oro valley. Do you happen to have that info by any chance?

10. KPete

KPete Rookie

Aug 16, 2010
    Pompano Beach
    Full Name:
    Kim
    Greetings All:

I've just moved to NW Tucson with an ailing F430 in tow: The not uncommon periodic amber slow-down light. When it flashes slow down, the car remains in gear and won't shift up or down. When I stop, it will drop into neutral and not go into any gear. I'm told it's an E-diff solenoid problem and/or requiring a replacement Gearbox Hydraulic Pump.

Checking past posts, there appears to be an economy of Ferrari mechanics in these parts. Has anything changed? The mystery mechanic in Oro Valley would be ideally located (Phoenix being a healthy hike from here). Any advice, please? Thanks!

11. Caphill

Caphill Karting

Nov 9, 2016
    I’ve taken my 599 to Autohaus. They have a Ferrari mechanic and equipment specific to our cars. Prices were good, and work was excellent.

319 E Fort Lowell Rd, Tucson, AZ 85705

12. KPete

KPete Rookie

Aug 16, 2010
    Pompano Beach
    Full Name:
    Kim
    Thank you, Caphill - I'll give them a try.

Caphill likes this.