Pre-Owned Warranty? | FerrariChat

Pre-Owned Warranty?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Modena 360, Mar 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Modena 360

Modena 360 Rookie

Feb 12, 2004
    Central Pa
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I have a 2000 360 Modena that is elligable for the pre-ownwd warranty. Does anyone have any information regarding the warranty and is it a good idea to purchase it.
    Thank you in advance for any help,
    Tom

2. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

If you do a search this was discussed before re: particulars. From the research I've done it'd be a waste of $$ if you really have not had any problems with your car. But, if you want the piece of mind and something that will aid resale then go for it. I think they make you change the timing belt as a prerequisite if I remember correctly. It's $3,500 for one year and $5Kish for two years plus the 30K service i.e. timing belt change. This money would go a long way for service if you plan not to do it.

3. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    Two questions:

What are their mileage limits for these warranties: 1 year and ??? miles or 2 years and ??? miles...

How old a model will this warranty cover. 355's seem likely, but what about 348's or 512tr's or time warping back to the '80s?