Schedoni luggage set, jack kits and 308 related items. | FerrariChat

Schedoni luggage set, jack kits and 308 related items.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by VetroresinaNL, Nov 2, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    #1 VetroresinaNL, Nov 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    For sale original Ferrari items, all rare and in good condition:
    - GTS Carburator right door panel: 375 euro
    - Jack kit Carburator model, complete: 950 euro
    - Jack kit Carburetor model: 375 euro
    - Jack kit QV model: 375 euro
    - Schedoni luggage set: 6.000 euro
    - Carburator owners manual (factory reprint): 185 euro

All items are in very good condition. I have many more pics of each item available!

I can ship world wide and I accept Paypal.

Any questions? Please let me know.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
  3. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    as written on PM, I offer 2700 euro for the incomplete (one big bag missing) Schedoni set. Plus shipping, of course

ciao

4. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    My answer at that time was a 'no thank you' :). And for a 308 nothing is missing, as this set was initially designed for that!

5. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    no, that one is for the 400, not for the 308, that has a different set.

I think you should write that it's an incomplete set: the prices changes, if the set is complete or not and a customer should know that in advance

ciao

6. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    Not not true, however it does not matter. What I offer is very rare. Enjoy your Sunday.

7. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    #7 Albert-LP, Nov 6, 2016
    I'm sorry, but it's true. I'm one of the biggest Schedoni collector in the world and I own every model of 208-308-328 luggage set ever produced by Schedoni. I know what I'm saying.

Sorry, but It does matter: you sell it here on Ferrari forum, your one is a comercial ad and you ask big money for that item. Yes, It's rare, you are right, but it's incomplete.

Show a complete 400 set (that means to add the missing big bag) and I will raise my offer.

ciao

PS
    here below an official Ferrari picture of the 400 complete set, that clearly shows six bags and not just five. And shows also a 308 set. Everyone can judge. Enjoy your sunday you too.

8. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    Only because I do not sell it to you :)?

Just read the Schedoni website.

9. piezo

piezo Formula 3

May 27, 2011
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Steven

I think Alberto had a valid challenge at your claim of the luggage set is for 308 as you have said it in your own thread it's for 400 but still suitable (fitting in, correct?) for 308. We all know that these are custom fit luggage sets so a set for 400 is not really for 308 even if you can fit them in the trunk.

"70s/80s Early Schedoni luggage set RARE

For sale a very rare set of very early Schedoni luggage.

The set consists of the following:

- 2x identical doctor style bags

- 2x identical large bags

- 1x large bag (different size than the above)

All bags are in great condition and come complete with their keys, key fobs, locks and luggage tags. All pieces are unmolested and never restored. All zippers are the original ones and they work. Inside of all pieces in very good condition as well.

As it seems they were only officially available as an option for the 400, as from 1980 or so. However these do fit early 308s as well, they would look great in a Vetroresina. Although these were no factory option at the time.

Asking 6.000 euro. World wide shipping (insured, with track & trace service possible)."

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eferrarichat%2Ecom%2Fforum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Fp%3D145008845&share_tid=536312&share_fid=9080&share_type=t&share_pid=145008845

Besides, Alberto is a well known Schedoni luggage set collector at least in the 308/328 section. His collection is not just 208/308/328 sets... We are just wondering when will he open his museum for these. And, I don't think he needs to read the Schedoni website anymore, he will go see Mr. Schedoni direct ;)

10. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    Oh boys... Having fun? The world is somewhat bigger than some leather bags :).

I think some one in the market for items like these know their stuff, don't you think?

Enjoy your Sunday evening!

11. piezo

piezo Formula 3

May 27, 2011
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Steven

It's not just about leather bags. The forum is made up of enthusiast mostly and we help each other out. When something is advertised incorrectly, we point it out so potential buyers will take note. Most of the time it will be beneficial to the seller as well.

Oh well, great attitude there.

It's Monday here already if you have not noticed yet, but thank you for the ignorance anyway.

12. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    :) Monday then!

13. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    #13 Albert-LP, Nov 15, 2016
    Dear VetroresinaNL, I know mister Schedoni in person, I visited three times his shop, I know almost everything about his bags. You cannot still say that's a 308 set, as the 308 set is another, different. I kept in my hands the Schedoni set n.1, the one built to be a gift that started all the story: I have every single model of 308 set ever produced. So, be patient: please don't try to tell that's a 308 set. The big bags are THE SAME the 308 set has (just two), but the two small bags are different. This is not an opinion, that's a fact.

This is a Ferrari forum, not E-bay, so if someone of the forum see something wrong, can write asking you to correct it: I think that is an advantage also for you. Just suppose you sell it at 6 k as a 308 set, when the customer will learn that it's a 400 set (even lacking one bag) you could have some headache. So I think It's better for everyone to write the truth, in a very clear way. We teached you (for free, remember, that it's a 400 set, without any doubt) which set you have.

You have an ad here in the sale section featuring a 328 set with just three pieces: you know (and many here know) that the 328 set has FOUR pieces, but I didn't write anything so don't complain too much about what I write, please.

Forgetting all that (who cares, it's just a a discussion, not a war), I'm still interested in your 400 set (stop calling it 308 set, please), if you lower the price (as I think 6000 k euro it's the correct price for a complete set with dust covers too). Or, in one of the small bags (that are just for 400), if you want to sell just a bag.

I'm not in a hurry of buying anything, as here in Italy prices are lower and sooner or later I will find a 400 set here in Italy (already found one, six pieces, complete, but I have to buy the car where it is installed too to have it, and I don't like the 400).

We can deal and discuss about the price, but there is nothing to discuss about what it is.

I can offer an exchange with this 308-328 Set

ciao

14. Col. Kurtz

Col. Kurtz Formula Junior

Jun 20, 2013
    New England
    Full Name:
    Walter E.
    The knowledge and passion shown on this thread is unbelievable.

Not being a smart-a**e here, I mean it. Wow!

15. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    Apparently you are really interested in my 308 / 400 set of luggage pieces :). You can always sent me a decent offer by PM. About the 328 luggage, my ad does not say it is a complete set. It clearly says just what I have on offer. Nothing more, nothing less. Like all other items I have for sale. Are you going to Milan next week. Maybe we could meet up.

16. simon klein

simon klein Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2009
    North Qld
    Full Name:
    simon klein
    +365!!

17. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    Well, you should have a look in the "is it a Schedoni luggage set" in the 308/328 section, then...
    We are now at counting the different sets produced by numbers...

Rgds

18. Clbferrari

Clbferrari Rookie

Jul 1, 2015
    Tarragona (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Carlos
    Do you still have luggage set?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk