2005 F-430 Coupe 6-speed manual transmission | Page 2 | FerrariChat

2005 F-430 Coupe 6-speed manual transmission

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by IAG, Sep 27, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. saghat

saghat Karting

Jan 29, 2006
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Scott
  2. S18Adeli

S18Adeli Rookie

May 5, 2016
    Venice, CA
    Full Name:
    Shahin
    I considered this car before buying mine since it looks to be a flawless car. I could not find a clean f430 6 speed gated car below $170k in the past 6 months. Good luck with the sale!

3. Themaven

Themaven F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2014
    Eastdown
    Full Name:
    Darius
    As the owner of a gated 430 I can't speak without bias about the differential between F1 and gated. But, with that proviso, I think it has been increasing rapidly over the past couple of years, to an extent that has surprised me. This looks like very beautiful example, taking in the detail in the photos, and worth every dollar.

What's for sure is that TdF doesn't command such a premium in Europe as it seems to in the US. This is good news personally as one of my Ferraris is TdF, and trends tend to move from the US to here.

To the chap thinking of his first Ferrari - this looks like a beaut, in more ways than one.

4. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    1) I've always wanted a 430 with a stick.. not because they're rare, but because I like to drive of course
    2) I use the Chevrolet or Aston Martin pricing model. Therefore this particular car should be priced at not more than $50,000.
    3) For whatever reason I can't seem to find any car that meets my price. Can't quite figure out why... *chuckle*

The funny thing is, for all the tire kickers the price is never low enough. There's always somebody who swoops in for a few bucks more and buys the car they wanted and "overpaid". :)

Beautiful car. GLWS!

5. jvmax

jvmax Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    Full Name:
    John
    still available?

6. Welikethetrack

Dec 9, 2015
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Leo Haury
    I have been kicking tires on these 430 sticks for 9 months.....

What I do not understand is on Fchat, and Fchat only haha there are all these people coming out of the woodwork talking about how "awesome" these prices are on these....but none are selling...other than the one member who bought the red one with the center lock wheels and tinted taillights that was listed at a F-dealer for...look it up, i dont think i can talk about price here. I am confused ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I want to see someone step up to the plate!!! What are you guys waiting for??????

7. hessank

hessank Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 8, 2005
    Canada, Florida
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Me too and my plan was to move up at some point in time from my 3 pedal 360 to a 3 pedal 430. However, because of the price markups which now puts them squarely in line with the Scud or 458 I would probably move up to a newer 458 later on.

Point is, at 150K to 200K they were probably the best driver's car (for me) but to pay close to $300K for the same car I would have to tag it as an investment and hardly drive it which I don't want.

8. Marc Goldstein

Marc Goldstein Karting

Jul 3, 2018
    Westchester NY
    Full Name:
    Briarcars
    Wonder if this car was ever sold. It was my car from 5k-10k miles in 2012-13. Any updates

9. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    You took the words right out of my mouth. Stunning!!

10. jkstevens2

jkstevens2 Formula Junior

Aug 25, 2015
    Winter Park, FL
    Full Name:
    JK Stevens
    I agree with welikethetrack! Whats a real selling price?