Ferrari Finali Mondiali - Daytona 2016 | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Finali Mondiali - Daytona 2016

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Scott98, Aug 30, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    That's good to hear. I rented a MB E class. Looking forward to this getaway.

2. tikitiki

tikitiki Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 31, 2014
    Windermere, Fl
    Full Name:
    Tom
    #52 tikitiki, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    Ferrari of orlando is having a group drive over Friday-Sunday I believe. I'll be doing that Sunday.

3. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Off Friday to Sunday...trying to talk my wife into riding down. Looks like it will be a great event.

4. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    I am driving my Ferrari over from Citrus County Saturday morning.

Staying Sat/Sun for the races too.
    Alden

5. 400iGuy

400iGuy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Al
    Is anyone clear on exactly where you pickup the tickets ordered from Ferrari.com?

Looks like the weather forecast is getting better. No more rain in the forecast.

Al

6. jetdok5

jetdok5 Karting

Oct 4, 2014
    warren ohio usa
    Full Name:
    bruce gray
    for the 24 hr last year, you picked up premium passes across the street from the speedway at the big DIS office bldg. that's where I'm headed first. I will be trailering my 430 and I do recall plenty of parking lot over there also.

7. enzoformenh

enzoformenh Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    NH
    Full Name:
    Mike F
    My receipt said "All tickets and passes will be available for pickup at a dedicated Ferrari Will Call at Daytona International Speedway from December 1-4, 2016."

I figured I would walk up to the main entrance and look for will call.

8. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    I have been wondering the same thing. I ended up buying 2 regular tickets, and two Ferrari Event Tickets. But at least I can now get in and see some stuff, while trying to find out where this secret ferrari only location is hidden.

9. Goonthree

Goonthree Karting

Nov 28, 2010
    Orlando
  10. Konadog06

Konadog06 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 22, 2007
    Daytona Beach, Florida
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Thank you!
    This weekend here in Daytona is the Turkey Rodrun. You don't usually see Ferrari's at this event. We must have some early arrivals for next week. Fun to see. Some of Ferraris big tents are already in place. Looking forward to big event.
    Bill
    FL

11. Entropy

Entropy Formula 3
    Owner

Jul 10, 2008
    For Finali Mondiali, they usually have an off-site "Welcome Center". According to the bulletins going around to the teams, the Welcome Center is going to be at the IMSA building where we usually pick up driver/team credentials. It's across the street, and typically there will be plenty of signs. Hell, we found it in Mugello and it was tucked in the back of the Scarperia library...

There is also going to be a separate waiver/liability release station for drivers/crews/et al

12. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Just in case this hasn't been answered...

One day tickets are available as my group is only planning to attend on the Sunday.

Single day tickets are $30.00 for infield and grandstand admission, $10.00 for paddock
    admission. Expect to pay for parking too, $10.00.

Tickets are available online via the DIS website or at the gate.

BHW

13. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    #63 Wade, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I searched and search the DIS website for buying one-day tickets, to no avail. However, I did see this: "Open Garage - This exclusive opportunity is only available with 4-day admission!"

Granted, Sat and Sun will be packed with people so a walk-through is unlikely on those days. My guess anyway.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Funny, I went on the DIS site where the four and single day tickets were made available.

There wasn't anything about paddock admission so I clicked on "Chat Live" with a
    representative where I was told that paddock admission is $10.00 and parking is likewise
    $10.00.

Tickets may be ordered in advance or available at the gate. Live Chat person said that
    either way is good.

BHW

15. kylec

kylec F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2005
    Orlando
    It sounds like a giant cluster. I expect a lot of YOU can't go THERE with THAT ticket.

16. jehu999

jehu999 Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2011
    Coastal Central Fl
    Full Name:
    James
    I picked up my tickets yesterday. As has been stated, the Ferrari tickets, (don't know about speedway tickets) are in the IS building across the street from the speedway. I saw a lot of packages set up with tickets etc. Might be a zoo there on Friday and or Saturday mornings. Suggest you bring some patience. It was sort of exciting just getting tickets.

Someone who will be working the event was told that they expect a billion dollars worth of cars there!

17. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    A "one day ticket" or "weekend pass" will not allow you into the "Ferrari only" or "Ferrari VIP" areas. you have to buy the special $175 pass for that AND also to participate in the record attempt with your Ferrari.

Don't be on the outside looking in, the view is horrible, even with a heavier wallet in your pocket. :)
    Alden

18. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    So what can you see with a one day ticket? I only plan on going on Saturday and it says infield access and no garage access. Surely those ticket holders can still see the cars at least, right?

19. Alden

Alden F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2010
    Central Florida
    From a distance. :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

20. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    what is the IS building. Is it off Bill France road. I will arriving about noon. I have both regular and ferrari tickets. Just in case the ferrrari tickets are a pain to find, I can go look at the cars. Will this Ferrari ticket office be marked.......

Best
    John

21. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    It's the International Speedway Corp. office building across the street from the track.

If you are driving from I-95, keep going straight with the track on your right, pass underneath the "Welcome To Daytona Beach" pedestrian bridge, and you will make a left at the lights onto Daytona Blvd. You will see the building there, but you turn left, pass the building and then right to go around the back. (The front entrance faces away from the track.)

If you are using GPS or Waze, the address is 1 Daytona Blvd., Daytona Beach.

See you there!

22. Part Time

Part Time Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2013
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Full Name:
    Gary Shore
    I can only be there on Friday, so I went to the website and tried to buy...no luck.
    Called the ticket office, was told they don't sell one-day tickets online, but plenty are available at the speedway ticket office, and you can buy garage access and infield parking for $10 each add-on. I will be leaving early am Friday to head north, plan on walking around all day or until I can't walk anymore.

Gary

23. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Not sure if a repost but...

LaFerrari #500 to be sold during Finali Mondiali in Daytona

Ferrari [NYSE:RACE] has revealed a LaFerrari that it plans to auction off for charity at the Finali Mondiali event which takes place at Daytona International Speedway from December 1-4.

The car is a special 500th example that Ferrari previously announced it would sell to help raise funds for reconstruction efforts in Central Italy, which was rocked by a devastating earthquake on August 24.​

24. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    They sell 1 day tickets according to the webiste and I was able to put a $20 Friday general admission ticket into the cart. I didn't checkout to make sure it completely goes through, but it seems like it will.

https://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/

Click "Buy Now" below the Dec 1-4 yellow box.
    Click the drop down box that says "View Other Events at this Track"
    Click "Friday Ferrari Finali Mondiali"
    Under select quantity, put in the number you need
    Click the shopping cart icon on the middle right of the page
    Hit proceed then checkout...

It's not an intuitive system...took me longer than I anticipated to figure it out.

25. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    #75 Ferris Bueller, Nov 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017