FCA US Grand Prix Watch Party - 10/23/16 | FerrariChat

FCA US Grand Prix Watch Party - 10/23/16

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by nathandarby67, Oct 19, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nathandarby67

nathandarby67 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 1, 2005
    Mississippi
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Wanted to give everyone a heads up:

The MS chapter of FCA will be hosting a USGP watch party at my garage/man cave in Hattiesburg, MS. All current FCA members, prospective members, and enthusiasts are welcome. You are encouraged but not required to bring the Ferrari of your choice! ;) It is looking like we will have a nice variety of cars in attendance. Doors open at 1:30, race begins at 2:00. We may also do a short back road drive after the race if there is interest from the group. It looks like there may already be a few folks from NOLA/BR areas coming up, so maybe a group drive could be arranged? We already have one group caravaning down from Jackson.

Please PM me if you would like to attend, and I can send you address/directions and contact info.

Hope to see you there!

Nathan

2. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
    Wish I could be there, but ...
    Very nice of you to invite everyone.

3. nathandarby67

nathandarby67 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 1, 2005
    Mississippi
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    We had a good turnout for planning this on the spur of the moment. Put the man cave to good use. Looked at cars, ate some awesome food prepared by Coledoggy's Master Chef contestant better half, watched race (go Haas!), and then had a spirited drive to wrap things up. We will definitely do it again in the future!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. coledoggy

coledoggy Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    ole miss
    Full Name:
    todd
    Certainly was a great day for a race and a drive. But I'd be damned if I would drink some red bull out of a stinking shoe, well unless it was one of the finish line honeys.

5. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
    Looks like a great time!

6. nathandarby67

nathandarby67 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 1, 2005
    Mississippi
    Full Name: