my gf wants naked pix of herself for her pad... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

my gf wants naked pix of herself for her pad...

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by TestShoot, Mar 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    TestShootCom,

Prsonally, would be happy with a women who is comfortable with who she is and the body she has. Love your work and enjoy your artistic style. Sorry to say this and all my friend, but it seems to me it is YOU who has the problem.

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

2. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    No that is my gig, some preliminary photos pissed at the beach i was pissed dhe did the b00b job and she was inturn pissed that i was not happy for her. she lost a 50k contract for one ad because of it and is now virtually useless to me professionally.

3. jonesn

jonesn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    STL-MO
    Full Name:
    Evan "Trouble" Jones
    How about "Dike eye for the curious bi"?

4. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    ok call me stupid.... ( stupid) " she lost a 50k contract.... and is useless to you ... " because she had a boob job????? !!!!!! i LOVE petite women, but what she had done does not seem " too much" i mean no offense but can you elaborate a little ???

5. Soarer

Soarer Rookie

Jan 13, 2004
    with the 'boob job' she'll be more of a 'Glamour' model than 'Fashion'. More money in 'Fashion', but harder to find work.

6. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Hmm, sounds like she wants to get your attention and make you a bit jealous. Kind of a reminder of "what a great catch I am" sort of thing. She's the one that should be worried as they could surface one day and she might regret it. It'll be a great way for her to come knocking on your day one day asking for the negatives.

If you don't see any strings attached go ahead and do it. It may be something to add to your portfolio. Hey, make her sign a waiver ;)

Anyway, you can't be too careful these days. Ask Lionel Richie about his estranged wife who has just weighed in with a whopping--and remarkably detailed--demand for at least $300,000 in monthly support payments.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.html

7. thecarreaper

Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    ok...... i get it........ thanks

8. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    All that being said, did you shoot more rolls of film after everyone started getting it on or before?

9. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    When I was younger my girlfriend was so poor she could only afford to get one boob done. After that she did all her photo shoots in profile from one side only.

10. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    she should invite all us over :D

11. jonesn

jonesn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    STL-MO
    Full Name:
    Evan "Trouble" Jones
    Wow. I feel sorta sick after reading all of it. That chicks' head is in another world.

12. normhuff

normhuff Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Peoria, IL
    Full Name:
    J. Norman Huff, Esq.
    Keep the negatives regardless of the outcome so you'll have nothing to worry about...

13. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    TestShootCom,

What REALLY matters is that SHE is happy. Money come and goes and a single contract is just that. If you are basing your relationship on the contracts she can acquire, then perhaps you need to find another "cash cow".

HUGE apologies for sounding harsh, yet reading your posts i see nothing about loving her for who she is, not JUST BECAUSE of how she looks, enjoying the way she makes you feel when you are together, the smiles, the laughs, about how she brings more joy into your life, etc.

Naturally it is IMPOSSIBLE for me (or anyone else for that matter) to know all the intricacies of your relationship with her. Besides, looks come and go, but personality usually lasts forever. Then again if you enjoy a "5 year plan" relationship as some of my friends do, then there might be different "requirements" within the relationship. In the end what REALLY matters with her is that SHE is happy. What REALLY matters with YOU is that YOU are happy.

As for all the pics (point at hand), she has new "toys" and is happy. Odds are this will pass over time.

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

PS: $50k is not a lot of money is the scheme of life IMHO. Am sure your relationship with her does not depend on some contract anyway.

14. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    IMHO no problem, just COPY me with them. Thank you.

15. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    LOL. My friend knew a lady who was "Miss October 1986" or something... anyway, she had her PB centerfold shot in poster size framed in the living room.

I think the idea is a little too out there. I wouldn't want any of our dinner guests to see my significant other nude. That makes everything VERY awkward for guests/friends.

16. Ontogenetik

Ontogenetik Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Interesting that you mention her problems when in fact ...

17. Ontogenetik

Ontogenetik Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    They both age. Aging is exceptionally beautiful ...

One cannot love that which lasts for ever.

18. larz

larz Rookie

Feb 27, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lawrence
    Why would you be worried? If it is done tastefully it can be art.

Doesn't sound like you are too into her. Why would you continue to see her? I agree with enjoy the music. What REALLY matters with YOU is that YOU are happy. You don't sound happy.

BTW, some of the guys comments here are really bitter (been burned too many times). I'm just glad my sister is not dating any of you guys. She's a model and has done some really tasteful, artsy nude photos for some big names.

19. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002

Riiiiiight. Thanks for clearing that up for us, Dr. Phil.

20. larz

larz Rookie

Feb 27, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lawrence
    Soapbox time.

Interesting you mention all her problems and not.....

Why would she want the negatives if she is requesting you to take the pics in the first place? She obviously doesn't care about future repercussions and guests in the home. I don't get it. All I can say is I definitely WOULD NOT want my sister dating you. Sign a waiver? Strings attached? TestShootCom doesn't sound like he really likes her and is just using her. That Lionel story was pretty interesting. Sounds like a girl a lot of you guys would interested in and not realize it based on the posts. I guess that's what you get when you focus on age and looks instead of personality or compatibility. Overall nude photos done tastefully can be nice, but not in the living room. In the bedroom or other private room.

Off Soap box

[/QUOTE SrfCity]

If you don't see any strings attached go ahead and do it. It may be something to add to your portfolio. Hey, make her sign a waiver ;)

Anyway, you can't be too careful these days. Ask Lionel Richie about his estranged wife who has just weighed in with a whopping--and remarkably detailed--demand for at least $300,000 in monthly support payments.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.html[/QUOTE]

21. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Larz, all you have to do is read the most beautiful women thread for more examples. Its interesting to a see as each person posts the level of impropriety we're willing to go to.

To the original question, no you shouldn't be truly worried if you are on again, off again or not. Is it not the nature of your business to give her or a neighbor or anyone else to provide such photos? You get to mix business with pleasure, I see no problem at all!

Sunny

22. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Works for me! Please send samples for my approval ! LOL

23. thecarreaper

Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    1) i ALWAYS get a model release with a copy of the drivers license to prove legal age
    2) all photos are DIGITAL so there are no " negatives " per se.
    3) i as the photographer, i retain all rights as privalages to said properties, ie I keep the pics and can sell or publish them as i please with no compensation to the model unless agreed to prior to the shoot.
    4) i am a MECHANIC not a photographer!!!!
    5) take the damn pics and be glad you have a beautiful naked woman in front of you!

24. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J

Yes, but Yoda wants to touchee-touchee!!

25. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    OH S$%@ I can just see that one on the Oxygen network coming this spring.