Consignment recommendations in DFW | FerrariChat

Consignment recommendations in DFW

Discussion in 'Texas' started by txhansen, Jan 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. txhansen

txhansen Karting

Nov 30, 2003
    Highland Village, TX
    Full Name:
    Rich Hansen
    Hello all, I am looking to sell my F430 and curious if any of you have any recommendations or lessons learned in this area.

2. bart12

bart12 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2008
    The River runs through it
    Full Name:
    MD Leo
  3. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    Rich,

You may consider consigning where you service it. They know your car the best, they will have like minded clients and may have one that would enjoy taking over where you left off.

Aside from that, you have all sorts of options between Norwood, RAC, and others. You may even consider listing it yourself on the Ferrari Club DFW chapter app.

Lastly, something to consider, is having a PPI performed in advance, to provide to potential buyers, as a show of good faith , so they know your asking price is fair based upon actual condition of the car. Not saying they will not have their own PPI performed , but you will be on a level playing field when it comes time to negotiate the sales price.

GLWS

S

4. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Post an ad in the classifieds; if it's a great car and you're selling it dirt cheap you might have a buyer.

5. txhansen

txhansen Karting

Nov 30, 2003
    Highland Village, TX
    Full Name:
    Rich Hansen
    Thanks all for the recommendations. I had the annual service done at Norwood's and James said they don't do much consignment anymore so perhaps a RAC or Starwood are the other options. I have put it in the ads section here so we will see if that creates any interest as well.