WTB: OEM Ferrari 365 Car Cover | FerrariChat

WTB: OEM Ferrari 365 Car Cover

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by abramsbrian, Feb 1, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. abramsbrian

abramsbrian Rookie

Feb 1, 2017
    Hello,

I want to buy an OEM Ferrari 365 car cover. I am seeking the original red car cover with black horse. Specifically, it is for a 1972 Ferrari 365 Daytona but I am open to similar years/model covers that will also fit. If anyone can provide a lead or introduction to someone with a OEM Ferrari 365 car cover, then I am willing to compensate them with a reward for their help.

Please Email:
    Hello(AT)Brian-Abrams.com

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/ferrari-parts-collectibles/544235-wtb-oem-ferrari-365-car-cover.html

2. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    I've never heard of OE car covers for 365 GTB/4s or other vintage era Ferraris, but it doesn't mean they didn't/don't exist.
    Your options might be limited to generic aftermarket, 360(?) or later model Ferrari supplied or have one custom made with colors, design & materials of your choice.

3. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    I think they do exist but I have never seen one, just an empty bag that was for sale a few weeks ago with a 365 GTB/4 tag on it. The bag looked to have been made in the last 5- 15 years. It looked the same as my old 550 bag.

4. abilliet

abilliet Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2006
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Antony Billiet
    FAF used to sell nice ones but they were a beige type colour. I had one for my gtc4

5. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    Doesn't quite sound like an OE (= Original Equipment), but rather like an aftermarket item produced by Ferrari or am I misunderstanding OPs inquiry ?

6. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    #6 Wheels1, Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi Timo
    Its OEM, original equipment manufacturer, which Ferrari certainly is.
    I am with you that they were never made in the day,
    but If Ferrari did make one in the later years you could guarantee it would fit and be of good quality and it would be a genuine Ferrari Daytona cover. I am sure that's what he is looking for a modern one with the black horse's at each end.

I have a 550 cover on mine, its a rubbish fit with the mirror pockets in the wrong place, so I just fold them in, but it does the job and it was spare so did not cost me anything.
    Sorry I don't ahve a good photo of it.
    I am sure it could be made to fit without much trouble as its a fair bit bigger.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login