Oakes Detail delivers again! | FerrariChat

Oakes Detail delivers again!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by away, Feb 17, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. away

away Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2004
    Lansdale, PA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    #1 away, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I've heard/read all of the praise for Oakes Detail in the past and just now got around to having my own amazing experience. With the driving season not yet in swing there was no better time to have the car down to Oakes for some TLC. Nick did the full front Xpel, paint correction and ceramic coating. One always likes to think the condition of their car is perfect but after seeing the before/after photos it was a real eye opener. Suffice to say the car looks absolutely better than new now and I could not be more thrilled with the work and service. They even picked up and dropped the car off at my door. We're very lucky to have this level of shop local to us to take care of our cars.

I'm fairly awful with a camera but I had the drone out today and thought I'd let it do some work for me. An oft used saying but the pics REALLY don't do the work justice. Thanks again Nick!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 2Veloce

2Veloce Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2014
    annapolis, maryland
    Full Name:
    Al
  3. Oakes Detail

Oakes Detail Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    Thank you Andrew! I was happy to do the car and I'm glad I met your expectations! The rest of the photos are headed your way!

4. away

away Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2004
    Lansdale, PA
    Full Name:
    Andrew