Source for WEBER DCNL idle jets | FerrariChat

Source for WEBER DCNL idle jets

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by lambotom, Jan 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lambotom

lambotom Karting

Apr 12, 2011
    Hello,
    Anyone knows a source to buy idle jets for the Weber DCNL (early Ghibli)? These are different from later DCNF, and apparently not so easy to find...

thanks!

Tom, Belgium

2. lbird

lbird Formula Junior

Aug 24, 2012
    Germany
    Try Victor Günther Motorsport in Cologne, they are Weber experts and refurbish them all the time. They already did two sets for me and they do excellent work......

3. velocetwo

velocetwo F1 World Champ

Dec 11, 2006
    Left Coast
    The stories I could tell about the DCNL. Whoa! There is a shop in Giltoy CA that has a lot of parts.

4. bay

bay Formula 3

Mar 13, 2011
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bernard
    #5 bay, Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  5. Mexico074

Mexico074 Formula 3

Aug 14, 2008
    Harriman, TN USA
    Full Name:
    Michael Demyanovich
    Hello Bernard (Bay)...

Thank you for posting the two pages for the Weber 38 DCNL 5 carbs.. I am currently
    going through the 38 DCNL 5's for my Mexico and believe this type of info is useful!
    If you or anybody else has info on these carbs, please let me know or post it here.

Thanks...

Mike

6. Quattroporte3

Quattroporte3 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2010
    Pierce is the go-to place for anything Weber. If they don't have it in stock, they'll find it.

7. castroe

castroe Rookie

Apr 12, 2020
    Full Name:
    castro edwin
    Hi,

My buddy is deciding to sell a matching set of 40 dcnl 5 carbs, Im thinking of buying them but am not sure how much is a fair price for the set since they do not come up often. They are complete minus velocity stacks and 3 idle jets. Thanks in advance.

8. red27

red27 Formula Junior

Sep 7, 2010
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Mark Oliver
    Hello. If it is any help I bought a single DCNL40 In need of a refurbishment on eBay a year or so ago for £160. I thought it was a bit of a bargain. I think the only application is for the early Ghibli. Do you have one? And if so, any pictures?

Regards.

Mark.

9. castroe

castroe Rookie

Apr 12, 2020
    Full Name:
    castro edwin
    I unfortunately don't have photos at this time, but will be going there to take photos this week. All 4 carbs are in relatively clean shape and look as they could use a chem dip, new gaskets, and grease to be up and running again.