Would you trade your 360 for the eventual GT4 RS? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Would you trade your 360 for the eventual GT4 RS?

Discussion in '360/430' started by RennSport93, Feb 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RennSport93

RennSport93 Karting

Mar 7, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Joe Bellisario
    I believe you,it just feels irresponsible for me to try and get back in one. I'll buy one someday,but I'm not making any reservations. Whenever that day comes,I don't think I'd ever really be able to drive it how i'd want to with the constant thoughts running through my mind. I love the noise of a good flat 6 though and that alone will lead me to buy one someday.

2. RennSport93

RennSport93 Karting

Mar 7, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Joe Bellisario
    I think i'll just deal with it through the summer,then when next winter starts setting in, I'll send it there for an early major and have the other issues dealt with. Thank you for recommending them,I would never have known about that place otherwise. Pittsburgh needs to have a good shop,this is ridiculous. I have read that so much on here,you guys as a whole sold me this car way before I even had an Fchat. I'm sure you know that every google search regarding Ferraris directs you to this forum and everyone had great things to say about the 360's reliability.

3. RennSport93

RennSport93 Karting

Mar 7, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Joe Bellisario
    #53 RennSport93, Feb 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    To conclude this thread, I'd like to thank everyone for their input,especially those who helped talk me back from the edge. I will certainly keep the 360 and hope to have many more pleasent miles in it. How could I even consider it? Just look at that face!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Transhuman

Transhuman Karting

Sep 12, 2010
    Cloverly
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Interesting - I guess it would be assumed that for some percentage of people, fixed seats like this would be uncomfortable. I've always struggled to find a seat that supports me laterally and I find myself always bracing against the car in various ways. Maybe it's just my frame - I'm 6ft but only weigh in at around 155. These seats fit me great. I guess time will tell. Anyway, good comment about the helmet issue. I haven't had a chance to try the seat with the helmet on yet.

5. willcrook

willcrook Formula 3

Feb 3, 2009
    UK
    were you offered a gt4rs allocation?

they are selling for almost 3x list atm

6. FatMike

FatMike Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 4, 2018
    Marco Island, FL and sometimes NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I would make the trade for a GT4 RS or a Corvette Z06 if either were available in a manual. But...no manual...both cars are dead to me.

/

INTMD8 likes this.
  7. CarAholic

CarAholic Formula Junior

May 10, 2016
    I would for a GT4RS and I may do it if I can ever get an allocation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

360Tom likes this.
  8. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    ‘what you need to get is a car that rides worst and each woman will think it’s the most comfortable car ever. Lol. My wife hates my quadrifolio and tells me it’s the most uncomfortable car she’s ever been in due to the carbon seats. But she loves the 360 and says it’s so comfortable and roomy in comparison

9. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Just say no to the vw

Husker likes this.
  10. efg2014

efg2014 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2014
    Northern California
    Interesting discussion. I would agree if you want the Honda like reliability and a car that looks the same for the last 30+ years aside for the body kit additions sure get a Porsche(Ok, I'll get some heat here). Now if it was an early 1970s 911 2.8 Carrera RS, I dump the 360 like a used Kleenex.