Anyone who is dreaming about owning their first FERRARI | FerrariChat

Anyone who is dreaming about owning their first FERRARI

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Yellow Compass, Feb 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    I have always felt that- every body is a Ferrari owner they just don't know it yet !
    For me the idea of FERRARI ownership was permanently put in my head from watching the TV show Magnum PI , for those of you that have been sitting on the sidelines for a while contemplating buying your first Ferrari I am here to help you 😍 I specialize in bringing your lifelong dream to reality , I have access to many great cars that are available for sale that you will not find anywhere else. most of you will be able to get into a beautiful first time Ferrari for between $60,000 and $100,000
    I am also here to help guide you through the process of creative $financing$ I have many different options to provide you with also fantastic rates on agreed value insurance !!
    My $ fee for this is completely based on your satisfaction at the end. All you have to do is pick up the phone and call me , I have helped many F chat folks in achieving their dream .
    Destiny is always a matter of choice and never chance I look forward to helping you
    Mike 🏁

chakebake likes this.
  2. Gator1

Gator1 Karting

Sep 23, 2014
    Westport, Ct.
    Full Name:
    Herm
    Hey Michael,
    Great message. I have heard some great things about u. I do have a 308. I am going to be looking for another Ferrari and will be contacting u in the near future. Have a great weekend.

3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks Gator 1 !! Im here to help you!
    Have a nice weekend too :)

4. piezopaul

piezopaul Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2014
    Winston Salem, NC
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I bought an f355 from Michael. I did what many here recommend against. I bought it sight unseen based on my intuition that Mike was a trustworthy guy. Well, he is and the car was exactly as billed. I've had it a year and it brings joy every time I look at it or drive it. A great experience! Thanks Michael and Kevin!

5. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    PHILOSOPHY! Should be moved to the FerrariChat section for this!

6. BrianNYC14

BrianNYC14 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2014
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Brian E
    I'm sure Aristotle would drive a Ferrari :)

Big fan of Mike and the Yellow Compass Group. Looking forward to a great season of drives and events coming up.

7. BrianNYC14

Dec 6, 2014
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Brian E
    #7 BrianNYC14, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Hightower

Hightower Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2016
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Sort of in response to this post--I've always dreamed of a Ferrari or Maserati. Leaning towards a used GranTurismo and taking my time finding the right one. Honing in on 2013 model year with a few possibilities in the $50-60,000 range. Also wondering about a Ferrari 348, but maintenance costs are scaring me away. Maybe a 308 is less risky (and slower) for me, as I have a career as a teacher.

Love seeing what the big boys are buying and selling (430, 458, 488, etc.) while finding my own path to Italian glory.

9. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Seems you guys have a great attitude and always looking to be innovative. Keep it up.

10. SAVANTAUTO

SAVANTAUTO Karting

Nov 5, 2010
    Glad to always hear about positive buying experiences.

11. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks Chris, this is our passion we try really hard thanks for the kind words it means a lot 😍

12. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    #12 msdesignltd, Feb 26, 2017
    Kudo's to my BFF Michael Craig
    My confidence in Michael was 100% from the moment I pulled up to his showroom till the time i asked him to locate my cars complete service history.
    He was there 100%. And came through with everything, even a factory looking Ferrari pit crew jacket for my son and myself.
    Not to mention this platinum level gated 355 GTS
    I now refer to Michael as " brotha ! "
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sir_Ferrari likes this.
  13. BrianNYC14

Dec 6, 2014
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Brian E
    Beautiful photo of your GTS Michael. Love that car.

14. glenn simon

glenn simon Rookie

Jan 18, 2015
    I was looking for a car, I heard many good things about. Mike, I called him, we spoke for maybe an hour or so. I told him what I was looking for, a great 355. He got back to me quickly after he located a car for me. I checked the. Car out last week, it was beautiful and exactly as he said. I hope to have it in my garage by Tuesday and can't wait to drive the newest addition to my family! Thanks mike for doing a great job for me

15. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #15 Yellow Compass, Feb 26, 2017
    Thanks everyone for all the kind words , I truly enjoy doing this and bringing the biggest smile to a new Ferrari owners face 😍😍 When I'm searching out a car for you I always imagine that it was for myself no skimping on the old family recipe here you know what I mean it has to be right the first time! we get one shot at this . I wanted to share this picture with all of you this is when I bought my first Ferrari !! ( I always had my eye on a 355 GTS ) I went to the bookstore and bought every book I could find on the 355 I read it constantly until I could recite it verbatim and until the car arrived it actually made me very happy to keep reading the same book over and over again lol!!! when it arrived here in New Jersey I was so excited & the driver opened up the door to the transporter and I climbed in I truly had to kiss the car!
    So for those of us that have the ability to realize this special dream 🏁
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

AZMrCrazy and transporter3 like this.
  16. Morovasa13

Morovasa13 Rookie

Feb 28, 2017
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Sam M
    I attending an event Mike had hosted for the Formula 1 race a few months ago.
    Saw his showroom, his shop and immediately felt at home. Mike is the nicest and most passionate Ferrari guy I've met.
    Always dreamed about owning one and I couldn't keep my eyes off of the Red F355 GTS he had in his showroom. Little did I know that this was Mike's personal car and that we share the same love of the design and engine in that vehicle.
    I shared with Mike that I would be interested in purchasing one (F355 GTS) if he found the 'right one' for me.... and did he! Within a week or two, he had located a low mileage, 1 owner, Red with tan interior in MINT condition. Deal with Mike was a breeze, no pressure and felt like I was talking to my car buddy friends more than anything else.
    Mike is a true stand up guy and I look forward to hopefully purchasing my 2nd Ferrari through him as well.
    Thanks again Mike & Yellow Compass!!!

17. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #17 Yellow Compass, Feb 28, 2017
  18. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    So exactly how creative are you able to get with financing, up to and including a lease? It has been my lifelong dream to own a Ferrari and am close to the point in my life where it may be a reality on a used 360 or 430. I plan to sell my Viper Copperhead coupe which should allow me $50K to bring to the table. FYI, 800 beacon and 150K salary. Just curious what options are available.

19. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Joe feel free to give me a call if you like and we can discuss
    Mike 973-610-7111

20. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    Cool picture of the test drive- can immediately see the picture was taken from a Ferrari- the Ferrari windows don't wind down flush to discourage arm out driving I guess :)

Mike- nice to see you with the top off this past Sunday morning [note: it was about 35 degrees and windy Sunday morning- 45 degrees is my low point for a convertible down driving, or in Mike's case top off (GTS) ]

-Andrew

21. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks Andrew nice seeing you and the boys too!! PS I'm still defrosting ,lol!

22. dougnshari

dougnshari Formula Junior

Jun 14, 2006
    Derby, KS. 67037
    Full Name:
    Doug Kennedy
    Mike is definitely the man to go too! Was a pleasure doing business with him. Down to the point and no BS to deal with. Thanks.

60acres likes this.
  23. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    How familiar are you with Woodside Credit? I applied there once ten or so years ago. Went a different direction but have thought about inquiring about them once again.

24. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I inquired about a loan at Woodside several years ago. They told me they couldn't do it out of the gate because I'd never had a loan or lease for any other car before.

So ironically I may have to lease a Prius if I want to get a loan for another Ferrari. ;)

But their minimum FICO requirement at the time was 700, which seemed quite reasonable. And as I recall no penalty for paying off early.

25. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Preach it Brotha! Michael is great and I cannot thank him enough for his opinion, leads and insight. You just know when someone is shooting straight and for a guy I have never met but talked with by phone and chatted online, I cannot say enough about the good.

I have achieved something I did not think was a reality and with GODS help and Yellow Compass group, I am a multi car Ferrari owner!! Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk