PPI required in Phoenix area | FerrariChat

PPI required in Phoenix area

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by ddenboer, Jan 11, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ddenboer

ddenboer Karting

Sep 11, 2015
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    David denBoer
    Any good third parties you can recommend in the Phoenix/Mesa area for a PPI?

Thanks,
    David.

2. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    I have never had any vehicles with him but Andy Falbo gets great reviews and I had a dealer tell me if I needed a PPI he is the guy to go to. I think he is in Fountain Hills

3. stardoc

stardoc Formula Junior

May 5, 2005
    The big oven
    Full Name:
    K RA
    I love Andy at Ferrari Motorsport, but he is very difficult to get a hold of. He's very honest and was a Ferrari master mechanic in Scottsdale.

4. ddenboer

ddenboer Karting

Sep 11, 2015
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    David denBoer
    Thanks! Left Andy a message today. Hope he responds!

5. jimmyr

jimmyr Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jim
    FMS, (Andy) is great at PPI, and service. Call Mark there to schedule an appointment. Jim

6. ferrariman1492

ferrariman1492 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Andy is great - he did a belt change for me - but I've tried multiple times to get my car in for service to address a problem I'm having and I never hear back from him. And then when I finally get Mark on the phone he's non committal and I never hear back. It doesn't inspire confidence.

I've been **incredibly** happy with Alex Traverso. He's response and very detail oriented. Located at 7th Ave and Deer Valley 480-241-8877. I believe that Andy used to work with him.

I'm not going anywhere else after working with him.

7. Cauhauna

Cauhauna Rookie

Jul 12, 2008
    watching this thread, thank you. Good to know there are some local garages in the valley that do good work.

8. Zanny1

Zanny1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Andy does good work, however he is hard to track down sometimes. Mark answers the phone at FMS and isn't much better. I believe the work is good quality, but the communication and invoicing is pretty poor. Andy's a good guy and strives to meet customer needs. Last time I was at his shop, they were short on people and Andy was doing much of the repair work himself.

9. ICULUKN

ICULUKN Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2007
    Ahwatukee AZ
    Full Name:
    G.P.
    Andy does all the work on my F430.

10. stardoc

stardoc Formula Junior

May 5, 2005
    The big oven
    Full Name:
    K RA
    I know Andy well. He works 7 days a week and is perennially under staffed for the amount of cars he's working on. You literally need to hound the office in order to get the work completed or scheduled on time, but he is honest and a very good man. I've met Alex and he has a much smaller operation, but for things like engine outs he's booked out quite a long time.

11. rgottschalklaw

Apr 4, 2015
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Randy
    I've always used Andy, he did the PPI on my 456m and all service since my purchase. Contrary to the prior posts I have not had difficulty getting in touch with him or getting my car in for service.