Potential Cars and Coffee Milwaukee? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Potential Cars and Coffee Milwaukee?

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by ejb811, Mar 15, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tomg

Tomg Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Minnesota
    Neither if you want to get technical... but east metro.

In my reply I quoted Watson who was looking for a Northern Wi location and had thrown out Oshkosh and Sheboygan as possibilities both of which are reasonably close to Elkhart, thus my suggestion.

2. JohnnyRay

JohnnyRay F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2014
    Central FL/NW WI
    Do you go to any events in the area?

3. Tomg

Tomg Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Minnesota
    I made it to Wheels of Italy Under the Crazy Moon last year. Will probably hit a few C&C's this year and maybe Crusin the Croix since it's close by.

4. good2go

good2go Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2016

Tomg what do you drive? I just took my California T out of storage today. Started right up. Couple tires a little low on air, fixed that quickly. Had a nice short drive.

5. GDVBR8N

GDVBR8N Rookie

Apr 24, 2013
    Milwaukee< WI
    Full Name:
    Robert H. Blondis
    If you have one event per month, starting in July, you are going to have three, or possibly 4 events. I have been to the Tuesday eve. event in Mequon, and it is very cool. Not the weather. The event. What about having a get together every other Saturday in addition. Rotate Milwaukee, Waukesha, Kohler or Rd America. In Milwaukee, the meeting place might be right at the Lake, in the Bradford Beach parking lot. Bartolotta's has the concession stand, and I am sure would be willing to open a bit early if that is necessary. The parking lot usually is almost empty till one or two in the afternoon.

6. fskof

fskof Karting

Nov 23, 2005
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I heard a rumor last night that the Bavarian Bierhaus in Glendale will have a Cars + Coffee style show this summer. I didn't get any other information about it.

7. Jeff328

Jeff328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2006
    WI
    Once a month on Saturday morning - 5/13 & 6/17 & 7/22 & 8/12 & 9/16 and 10/14. 8:00 am - 11:00 am