2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Gated 6 Speed Red/Tan | FerrariChat

2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Gated 6 Speed Red/Tan

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by RammJaeger, May 19, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    #1 RammJaeger, May 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2018
    NOW ON BAT https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2000-ferrari-360-modena-4/

For sale is an extraordinary 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena featuring a true gated 6 speed manual transmission in it's original Rosso Corsa red and tan leather interior with red piping on the seats. The car is not a museum piece, but rather is an excellent example of a great driver. The paint is in excellent condition with only a couple of small rock chips that were recently touched up by Magnum Collision (the shop that does most of the paint work for exotics in the Atlanta area). The paint on the car is all original with the exception of the front bumper which I recently had painted due to a high amount of rock chips. I can provide all before/after pictures which show the work that was done. The car runs and handles wonderfully and has never been wrecked. It is in excellent mechanical condition, is not in need of any service, and is not due for a major until September of 2018. This is one of the nicest driver 360s out there and with the highly desirable red/tan with a gated shifter.

I'm asking $110,000 for this beautiful machine. Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

2000 Ferrari 360 Modena 6-Speed Manual
    VIN: ZFFYU51A1Y0121466
    Rosso Corsa exterior / Tan interior with red piping
    True gated 6 speed manual car
    27,550 miles
    Service records collected from previous owners (as many as I could)
    19" Challenge Stradale Wheels w/Hill Eng. Titanium Bolts
    Challenge Rear Grill
    Ferrari Fender Shields (Aftermarket)
    Challenge Stradale Rear Air Diffusers
    Capristo Exhaust w/Carbon tips
    ECG Carbon 1x1 Plain Weave Air Intakes
    ECG Carbon 1x1 Plain Weave Cavallino Coolant Cover ECG Carbon 1x1 Plain Weave Cavallino Compensation Cover
    Pioneer AVH-X7700BT In-Dash LCD w/ Ferrari infotainment trim kit (I also have an original OEM Becker CD player for it, and it still has the original 6 disc CD changer installed)
    Electric Seats w/Red Piping
    K40 Radar Detector installed for front and rear detection, lights built into steering column
    2 Factory keys included along with New Enzo Style key as well, 1 main red remote, 2 secondary black remotes
    Most interior trim fully de-stickied or replaced with new pieces (air vents are not destickied but in decent condition)
    Red brake calipers
    Custom color-matched Ferrari logo floor mats
    Original manuals in leather case in excellent condition
    Tool kit in leather case and tire repair kit, only missing flashlight
    Custom made Covercraft window shade
    Clean Carfax. No accidents. Exterior and interior in excellent condition. Ferrari of Atlanta said it’s one of the nicer 360s they have seen and loved the car when I took it in for service.

Here is a download link to over 100 pictures and images of the older service history (I have physical copies of the newer service history):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yrc9kylhzwrxfqr/AACmf5Yjx4FPZI0YDEgo1etpa?dl=0

"Named after the birthplace of Enzo Ferrari and produced from 1999-2005, the Ferrari 360 Modena replaced the sharp, angular Ferrari F355, but was far more than a replacement. It debuted an entirely fresh and new style that dictated the brands’ visual trajectory for more than a decade. It was the first production Ferrari to be built completely from aluminum: the body, chassis, and suspension wishbones were all made from the alloy. This design change resulted in a 40% increase in stiffness than the old F355, and a weight reduction of an astonishing 28%. The 360 pioneered the extensive use of aluminum that Ferrari uses today in every one of its road cars. The sleek, wide Pininfarina body with glass encased engine bay is a favorite of many Ferrari V8 enthusiasts, even after its heavily revised evolutionary successor, the F430, was announced in 2005. The Modena was available with a first-generation electrohydraulic F1 transmission, or with a more widely desirable six-speed gated manual transmission. It featured a mid-mounted 3.6L DOHC 40-valve V-8 aluminum block and head engine using two Bosch Motronic ME 7.3 engine control systems with port fuel injection. The motor produced 400 hp at 8,500 rpm. At a curb weight of 3,291 pounds, the 360 accelerated from 0-60 at about 4.2 seconds, with a manufacturer’s claimed top speed of 184 mph. In its 6 year product lifecycle, 8,800 Modenas and 7,565 Spiders were produced, and the Modena’s base price was $153,500."
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    She is a beauty

3. TooTallMcGraw

TooTallMcGraw Rookie

Jul 19, 2016
    We have the same exact license plate! Love it.

4. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Beauty! GLWS

5. bart12

bart12 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2008
    The River runs through it
    Full Name:
    MD Leo
    Perfect driver. Nothing to fix.

GLWS

6. Lagunascorpio

Lagunascorpio Karting

Dec 9, 2012
    Southern CA
    Full Name:
    Bryan L
  7. BrianNYC14

BrianNYC14 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2014
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Brian E
    Looks like a great 360, my cars twin, good luck with the sale or maybe decide to keep her.

8. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    Great post - finally someone who posts all of the information and plenty of pics.

Looks beautiful! GLWS!

9. Turboshear

Turboshear Rookie

Feb 28, 2011
    I have seen and driven this 360 - it is exactly as described. It has a great exhaust note, and has been conscientiously and meticulously cared for.

10. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Thanks for the kind words everyone!

11. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    The 360 now has Xpel clear film on the front bumper, fenders, hood, mirrors and A-pillars, and it was applied by the same place that Ferrari of Atlanta uses (actually the only place they will use). They did an amazing job and it looks great. It also now has Clearplex on the windshield, which is like a screen protector for your windshield.

I also just had the front radiator fans replaced at Ferrari of Atlanta, as they were squeaking. Now that I have the car back from the shop I will be advertising it broadly. I posted it up on eBay today, and will be adding it to other sites as well.

If you are looking for a really nice Red/Tan Gated 6 Speed 360 this is one of the only ones out there for sale right now. Please PM me if you are interested.

12. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    Has the stickies been done professionally? The top of the steering column shroud looks affected.

13. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Beautiful car, glws!

14. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Everything has been done except the top of the steering column shroud and the air vents.

15. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    110k sounds like a heck of a deal for that car. Good luck with sale.

16. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Thanks! It really is a joy to drive. With the manually especially you feel so connected to the car and the road. If I could keep unlimited cars I'd keep her forever, but sometimes you have to pass them on for someone else to enjoy.

17. TooTallMcGraw

TooTallMcGraw Rookie

Jul 19, 2016
    I have the same license plate on my 430. Love it.

18. Merlin Auto Group

Merlin Auto Group Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 18, 2016
    Atlanta
    Very fair price for a very well sorted car. I bet "she" sounds incredible with the Capristo equipment.

19. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Still available and still an incredible car. It got lots of love last week at the Caffeine and Exotics in Atlanta, GA.

20. douglas360

douglas360 Karting

Nov 7, 2016
    SoCal
    You might want to think about listing it on Bring a Trailer. I sold my 2000 gated 360 there a month or two ago and it pulled just a touch over $100k - yet mine was a zero option car in black/tan, leather dash needed doing, and it had 19k miles.

PM me if you want more info.

21. sam Klapholz

sam Klapholz Rookie

Sep 10, 2017
    Full Name:
    sam Klapholz
    is this still for sale? PM me

22. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Yes it is still for sale. I've been enjoying driving it occasionally to car shows and on curvy back roads while I wait for the right buyer to come along.

23. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    This car is now consigned at Ferrari of Atlanta. The car also just received it's major service, remaining sticky items were destickied (air vents and steering column cover), and a small oil leak was discovered in a tricky spot that required pretty extensive disassembly ti repair was fixed. The car is now in premium condition and ready for its next owner with no stories and no excuses.

Also, if anyone knows how to update the original post I will update it with this information. I cannot see how to edit my original posting.

24. Oz-ATL

Oz-ATL Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 14, 2011
    Saw this car at FoA today while picking up some wheels. Very nice car.

25. jkstevens2

jkstevens2 Formula Junior

Aug 25, 2015
    Winter Park, FL
    Full Name:
    JK Stevens