U.S. Dino Coupe *03612* For Sale | FerrariChat

U.S. Dino Coupe *03612* For Sale

Discussion in '206/246' started by 4CamGT, May 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4CamGT

4CamGT F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2004
    Southern California
    I saw this Dino for sale at Irvine Rolls Royce yesterday. Salesman (Jonathan Witjaksono) described it to me as a "project Dino" with some needs. He seemed like a good guy and pretty honest about the car. Listed for $264K. I told the salesman they shouldn't put any money into it and sell it "as-is". To my eye, looks really nice cosmetically with nice patinae on the interior. Paint was beautiful with really nice shut-lines. I have no interest in this car. Just in case someone's looking. I think it could be bought for a good price. Had it's original manual pouch (missing part of the button) with reprint manual, original parts book, no warranty card. Had original toolkit but no jack and missing the spare tire. To me, looked pretty nice. If anyone wants my POV on this car, please PM me.

1972 Ferrari Dino for Sale - Rolls Royce Motor Cars OC

Freeman

Senna1994 likes this.
  2. mar3kl

mar3kl Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2011
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Well *that's* a strange coincidence. I think this Dino was parked in my neighbor's driveway a few summers back when they were throwing a BBQ. I remember the US spec, color, and Montana plate when I was driving by, but I was in a hurry and didn't have time to stop and find the owner.

3. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I remember when you could get them for $2640. :)

4. FLORIDAsnakeEyes

FLORIDAsnakeEyes Formula 3

Jul 7, 2015
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    OC
    I'll take it...I was born in the wrong time.

5. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

I remember this car - I actually drove this Dino in 1996 or 1997 at Park Place with a salesman, and I think I may have had a PPI done on it through Grand Prix Motors in Seattle. My recollection is that it was a nice car. I have some of the pollution equipment that it needs if someone wanted to bother restoring to original, along with an original tool kit for this early-mid E series Dino, if needed.

6. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    My friend just purchased this car and did some work to it, do you still have the Original Tool Kit by any chance?

7. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Check your PM (now apparently known as "Conversations").

Senna1994 likes this.
  8. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

What a PIA - I had to search to find the PM/CONVERSATIONS section on my own home page. You end up having to go to the upper right hand corner and click on the little green (at least in my case) circle to get the drop-down menu to appear. This new format STILL SUCKS, and the old one doesn't work the way it used to, but the administrators just don't care.......

9. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Thank you so much, I have been out and just got this, I am forwarding the information to my friend.

dinogts likes this.