Other exotic car owners in Las Vegas | FerrariChat

Other exotic car owners in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by 488inVegas, Mar 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 488inVegas

488inVegas Rookie

Mar 5, 2017
    Las Vegas / Laguna Beach
    Full Name:
    Edward
    Just curious if any cars owners get together in the Vegas area.

I occasionally do Cars and Coffee and the Espresso and exotics weekend events but are there any other car owners that actually like to get out and drive their cars?

Other cities have pretty large exotic groups but seems like most owners in Vegas must just park their cars.

Feel free to message me if an events come up.

Thanks!

Edward

2. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane

Edward,

Join our local FCA chapter. We do drives on a monthly basis, in fact, one is coming up April 8th I believe, check out the calendar at Ferrariclubvegas.com

3. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I drive my car every weekend if the weather permits. I have yet to do any runs with anyone else. Just go out and drive. I love going out to the Lake. Once it gets a bit warmer I like to run up the to mountains for Sunday brunches.

I go to C&C every so often but since they moved it so far out I have only been a couple of times. I have yet to make it to an Espresso and Exotics.

4. LVRS

LVRS Rookie

Jul 17, 2015
    I am around and open for a drive on weekends too. Let me know if you're up for a drive.
    Been to Espresso & Exotics a couple times and it is usually light on exotics.
    C&C is way out at SpeedVegas.

5. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I have been traveling a lot but I am in town for the upcoming weekend. I was thinking about doing something. Maybe Espresso & Exotics? I checked the Ferrari calendar and doesn't show any upcoming drives.

6. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Looking to do a drive this coming weekend since I finally have a few days off. I am probably going to drive to Beatty to get nuts at the "Death Valley Nut and Candy" store. Silly drive I do once or twice a year for the heck of it.

7. 1Turbo

1Turbo Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2005
    LA$ VEGA$
    Full Name:
    Jimmy K
    Years ago there were a few Exotic owners get togethers. They have tapered off significantly. Don't know why. Too many Garage Queens ?

8. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Took my car out for several drives this last weekend. It's almost too hot for my car though. The AC doesn't work very well when the car is sitting still. I have to get air moving through all the vents. Once on the open road it was a joy though!