F430 Manual Trans Swap Info Request | FerrariChat

F430 Manual Trans Swap Info Request

Discussion in '360/430' started by cascade, May 31, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cascade

cascade Karting

Sep 12, 2012
    FChat Members,

I have read every possible thread on doing a complete 3 pedal swap on the F430 on only one person came close to showing how it was done, but did not include the parts list. Here is the best one I have found done by Woferrari: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/360-430-sponsored-yellow-compass-group/552566-f430-conversion-f1-manual-successful.html

Does anyone have a full writeup or parts list? Is there a shop in the US thats doing these swaps for a simple fee so it doesn't have to turn into a scavenger hunt?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Mikael-F360

Mikael-F360 Formula Junior

Apr 3, 2017
    Finland
    Full Name:
    Mikael E.
    Good luck with your project! And as wowferrari showed us; it can be done. But having someone else do it for you will be a veeeeeeery costly job.

3. cascade

cascade Karting

Sep 12, 2012
    Are there any shops that have done it?

4. cclassics

cclassics Rookie

Jun 21, 2016
    Langley
    i believe dallas perf did one-- and heard here somewhere they werent interested to do another- i think the parts were hard to located timely for a shop.

woferrari will post a detailed list after hes back from the keys...

either find a wrecked manual--to get it all (i imagine thats not that easy )

or you have to source the few parts that you cant buy new- after you have located the parts only then can you decide on the labor portion

5. Mikael-F360

Mikael-F360 Formula Junior

Apr 3, 2017
    Finland
    Full Name:
    Mikael E.
    I am guessing that if you get all the parts and someone to do it for you, the labor alone might be upwards from 15kUSD.

6. Bern

Bern Rookie

May 5, 2019
    I'm looking to do the conversion too. But can't seem to find the part list for the conversion

7. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    I’ve posted a parts list I was given by eurospares maybe 6 months ago.

In any case it’s not that hard to figure out the parts list yourself by spending a few hours with the parts catalogue on eurospares.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat